AccuTemp S62083D100 SGL Steam'N'Hold™ Boilerless Steamer
The S62083D100 SGL Steam'N'Hold™ Boilerless Steamer from AccuTemp is an electric stand-mounted unit designed to hold six 12"x 20"x 2-½” pans configured for 208v/60/3-ph power with 10kW of output. Aside from being boilerless, this steamer is connectionless and does not require water or drain lines for installation.
The AccuTemp Steam'N'Hold™ product line provides many benefits over typical convection steamers. Convection steamers rely on fans to move steam and air inside a steamer’s cavity to distribute heat transfer evenly. Aside from being another moving part that can fail, the fan circulates air around and it’s the steam that does the actual cooking. The air insulates food preventing steam from transferring heat efficiently. AccuTemp’s solution to this is their patented technology that applies a vacuum to the cavity to remove air which leaves only steam. This allows the steam to make full contact with food for the most efficient steam cooking possible. The vacuum technology also makes it possible to steam cook food at lower temperatures since the vacuum allows water to reach boiling at a lower temperature.
A 3-gallon reservoir inside the steamer can be manually filled with any potable water. AccuTemp will support their users’ steamers under warranty and their lifetime service and support guarantee without any regard to the quality of the water used.
This steamer comes with a 5’ power cord with a NEMA L15-30P plug to connect it to a circuit with a 30 amp breaker.
- 90 minute timer
- Heavy duty door
- Power on/off switch
- 3 gallon water reservoir
- Right hand hinged door
- Front mounted drain valve
- No water or drain line required
- Super Duty heater configuration
- 5’ power cord and plug included
- No hood required (in most areas)
- Vacuum and temperature gauges
- NSF certified as a holding cabinet
- Heat, cook, and hold indicator lights
- No deliming, descaling, or blowdowns
- Heating element not exposed to water
- No water quality exclusions to warranty
- Low water protection with light and buzzer
- Fast cook, low temp, steam and hold modes
- Quick release door - open door while cooking
- Fast cook and thermostat mode selector switch
- Continuous cook and hold mode settings on timer
- Multiple kilowatt outputs available to suit cooking needs
- Patented vacuum technology for efficiency & faster cooking
- Exclusive and patented low temperature steam cooking mode
- Stainless steel support stand with casters, bullet feet or flanged feet
- Steamer cavity made of durable reinforced 14 ga. 304 stainless steel
- Drain kit
- Marine package
- Military package
- 180 Minute Timer
- Door hinged on left
- Perforated cooking shelf
- One year extended warranty
- 4” full size (12x20x4”) drain pan
- Double stacking stand conversion kit
- Water shield - covers water reservoir
- Corrections package - tamper resistant
- Steamer door crack open/hold open feature
- Chain package - factory preset hold temperature; controls behind panel
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.