Bakers Pride CBBQ-30S-CP Ultimate Series Outdoor Charbroiler
Produce the best-tasting, char-grilled meats and vegetables for guests with the CBBQ-30S-CP outdoor gas charbroiler by Bakers Pride! Enjoy incredible broiling power of up to 80,000 BTU and a 29" wide and 24" deep cooking for not just broiling, but also grilling, roasting, steaming, and holding plenty of meats, fish, poultry, vegetables, and other charbroiled offerings. This model features a roll-top hood so you can conveniently roast and smoke meats too! With a single 40-lb LP tank onboard complete with hose and regulator, you can enjoy a lot of cooking flexibility and mobility so you can bring your delicious creations anywhere.
The stainless steel exterior is a breeze to clean and a rugged and reliable companion in tough kitchen environments. The charbroiler is supported by four (4) stainless steel legs to keep it stable. Each one has a caster with the two front also lockable to let you bring the delicious burgers and steaks to hungry patrons.
This mobile outdoor charbroiler comes with four (4) burners that heat up the nickel-chrome-plated top grate while the stainless steel radiants ensure the heat is distributed evenly to get consistent results. You can separately control each burner in order to create the proper cooking conditions for every product. For added efficiency and safety, you’ve also got a crossover pilot tube system and pressure regulator.
The 8" deep work deck provides comfortable and convenient space to place cooked or to-cook food products and accomplish small prep tasks while broiling. The slideo-out stainless steel pan catches grease, water, and waste for easy discarding.
The CBBQ-306S-CP outdoor gas charbroiler is part of Bakers Pride’s Ultimate Series and is certified by UL, NSF, and cUL. Enjoy a one-year limited warranty with your purchase. We have more components and accessories available below for customization.
- Built-in models
- Pressure regulator
- Stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel radiants
- One-year limited warranty
- Crossover pilot tube system
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- Individually operated control valves
- Stainless steel, slide-out water/grease pans
- Heavy-duty, nickel-chrome plated top grates
- 20,000 BTUH steel burners every 7" (178 mm)
- 8" (201 mm) stainless steel, front-mounted work deck
- Set of four heavy-duty, stainless steel legs with casters (two with locks)
- 40 lb. LP tanks
- All-weather covers
- Propane tank caddy
- Gas connector hose
- Side-mounted work deck
- Rear-mounted work deck
- Stainless steel under shelves
- Wind/splash guards; 30" (762 mm)
- 30" (762 mm) wide in-line griddle plate
- 11" (279 mm) wide removable griddle plate
- Steamer system; 15" (381 mm) wide (pans not included)
- Smoke & roast roll-top hood; 30" (762 mm) or 60" (1524 mm)
- Richlite cutting boards for front mounted work decks; 30" (762 mm) or 60" (1524 mm)
|Total BTU||80,000 BTU|
|Number of Burners||4|
|BTU per Burner||20,000 BTU|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.