Bakers Pride DS-805-DSP Super Deck Series Display Pizza Deck Oven
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
Two year parts & labor warranty standard
- Front & side skirts
- Aluminized steel interiors
- Fully insulated throughout
- All stainless steel exteriors
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverter
- 2 Year limited part and labor warranty
- Riser top removable for field installations
- 7-Gauge legs finished in Bakertone Gray
- 300°-650° F (149°-343°C) throttling thermostat
- Top & bottom heat control dampers & micro-slides
- DS Series @ 70,000 BTUH per deck, natural or LP gas
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator & pilot safety
- 6 3/4" (171mm) interior deck heights with 1 1/2" (38mm) thick hearth stone decks
- Front or side mounted controls with large, hinged access door in black powder coat or stainless steel
- Side or rear gas connections on models with front mounted controls - rear gas connections only on models with side mounted controls
- Spring balanced, fully insulated doors finished in black powder coat with custom hardwood handles or stainless steel with tubular steel handles
- Special height legs
- Automatic oven starter
- Stainless steel leg covers
- Steel decks in lieu of hearth decks
- 150°-550° F (65°-288°C) thermostat
- 300°-650° F (149°-343°C) thermostat
- Without dome/riser and/or without skirts
- Draft flue for direct vent (not available on CE units)
- Set of 4 casters - two with locks - not for use with skirts
The Bakers Pride® model D-805-DSP pizza oven is a great way to add display cooking to your high-volume pizza and baking operation. This oven is finished with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant touch. It can also be built in behind a decorative facade of brick, stone, or tile for a traditional, old-world look. Front and side skirts allow tile or stone to be easily installed around the legs.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for double-stacking or stacking under an Il Forno Classico. The oven chamber features one Cordierite deck with a 6.75" deck height and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results.
|Throttling Thermostat Range||300F - 650F|
|Legs||30" high painted legs|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel exterior|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.