Bakers Pride DS-990-DSP Super Deck Series Display Pizza Deck Oven
Photo of the Bakers Pride DS-990-DSP Super Deck Series Display Pizza Deck Oven
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Front & side skirts
- Aluminized steel interiors
- Fully insulated throughout
- All stainless steel exteriors
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverter
- 2 Year limited part and labor warranty
- Riser top removable for field installations
- 7-Gauge legs finished in Bakertone Gray
- 300°-650° F (149°-343°C) throttling thermostat
- Top & bottom heat control dampers & micro-slides
- DS Series @ 70,000 BTUH per deck, natural or LP gas
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator & pilot safety
- 6 3/4" (171mm) interior deck heights with 1 1/2" (38mm) thick hearth stone decks
- Front or side mounted controls with large, hinged access door in black powder coat or stainless steel
- Side or rear gas connections on models with front mounted controls - rear gas connections only on models with side mounted controls
- Spring balanced, fully insulated doors finished in black powder coat with custom hardwood handles or stainless steel with tubular steel handles
- Special height legs
- Automatic oven starter
- Stainless steel leg covers
- Steel decks in lieu of hearth decks
- 150°-550° F (65°-288°C) thermostat
- 300°-650° F (149°-343°C) thermostat
- Without dome/riser and/or without skirts
- Draft flue for direct vent (not available on CE units)
- Set of 4 casters - two with locks - not for use with skirts
D-990-DSP pizza oven is a great way to add display cooking to your high-volume pizza and baking operation. This double-stacked model is finished with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant touch. It can also be built in behind a decorative facade of brick, stone, or tile for a traditional, old-world look. Front and side skirts allow tile or stone to be easily installed around the legs.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking. Each oven chamber has one Cordierite deck with a 6.75" deck height and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.