Bakers Pride EP-1-8-5736 Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
Two year parts & labor warranty standard
- Fully insulated
- Interior oven lights
- Aluminized steel interiors
- Moisture control dampers
- All stainless steel exteriors
- Steel decks in EB and ER Series
- Infinite Top & Bottom heat controls
- Cordierite hearth decks in EP Series
- Spring balanced, fully insulated doors
- 2 Year limited part and labor warranty
- 300°-800° F (149°-427°C) "Pizza" thermostat
- 150°-550° F (65°-288°C) "Bake & Roast" thermostat
- 5736 Models @ 12,000 watts in 208v, 220-240v, 440-480v, 230v or 230-400v
- Electric 60-minute timer with continuous ring alarm and manual shut-off on bake & roast models
- 8" (203mm) or 12" (305mm) Interior deck heights with steel decks and 7" (178mm) or 11" (279mm) interior deck heights in hearth stone
- Choice of thermostat
- Stainless steel leg covers - pair
- Set of 4 casters - two with locks
- Steel decks are optional in EP Series
- Internal steam manifold with individual, adjustable, solenoid
- controlled steam injectors in each deck - steam source by others
- 5 Hour timer in lieu of 60 minute timer for roasting applications (ER models only)
- Hearth stone decks in EB and ER Series - steel decks are recommended for roasting applications
EP-1-8-5736 pizza oven is ideal for high-volume restaurants, offering the same durability and performance as our gas deck ovens with the low maintenance of an electrical system. The single oven chamber has one Cordierite deck with a 7” deck height. The independently controlled, U-shaped heating elements on top and bottom allow for uniform temperatures and perfectly balanced baking.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking up to three ovens to increase production without sacrificing space. Other options are available to accommodate the configuration of your kitchen, such as side-mounted controls and special-height legs.
|Legs||38" painted legs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.