Bakers Pride ER-1-12-3836 Super Deck Series Bake/Roast Deck Oven
|Interior Finish||Aluminized Steel|
|Legs||30" painted legs|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Fully insulated
- Interior oven lights
- Aluminized steel interiors
- Moisture control dampers
- All stainless steel exteriors
- Steel decks in EB and ER Series
- Infinite Top & Bottom heat controls
- 2 Year limited part and labor warranty
- EB modesl - 8" deck height (203mm) with steel decks
- ER models - 12" deck height (279mm) with steel decks
- 300°-800° F (99°-427°C) "Pizza" thermostat - EP models
- EP models - 7" deck height (178mm) with hearth stone decks
- 150°-550° F (65°-288°C) "Bake & Roast" thermostat - EB and ER models
- 3836 Models @ 8,000 watts in 208v, 220-240v, 440-480v, 230v or 230-400v
- Electric 60-minute timer with continuous ring alarm and manual shut-off on bake & roast models
- New LightStone hearth decks
- Set of 4 casters - two with locks
- Stainless steel leg covers - pair
- Steel decks are optional in EP Series
- Internal steam manifold with individual, adjustable, solenoid
- controlled steam injectors in each deck - steam source by others
- 5 Hour timer in lieu of 60 minute timer for roasting applications (ER models only)
- Hearth stone decks in EB and ER Series - steel decks are recommended for roasting applications
ER-1-12-3836 pizza oven is ideal for high-volume restaurants, offering the same durability and performance as our gas deck ovens but with the low maintenance of an electrical system. The single oven chamber has one steel deck with a 12” deck height. The independently controlled, U-shaped heating elements on top and bottom allow for uniform temperatures and perfectly balanced baking.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking up to three ovens to increase production without sacrificing space. Other options are available to accommodate the configuration of your kitchen, such as side-mounted controls and special-height legs.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.