Bakers Pride FC-516/DS-805 Il Forno Classico Pizza Oven
|Throttling Thermostat Range||300F - 650F|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel exterior|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Fully insulated throughout
- Side or front mounted controls
- Rear gas & electrical connections
- Stackable with traditional deck ovens
- 120v, 15 amp igniter with cord & plug
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- 2 Year limited part and labor warranty
- Skirts provided on DSP style ovens only
- 1 1/2" (38mm) thick hearth baking decks
- Spring balanced combustion chamber door
- 300°-650° F (149°-343°C) throttling thermostat
- Top & bottom heat control dampers & micro-slides
- Brick lining for additional top heat & quicker recovery
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator & safety pilot
- 7-Gauge legs with casters (casters not provided on DSP style units)
- Up to 265,000 BTUH total in natural or LP gas (CE not available in LP)
- Stainless steel or black powder coated doors, control panel and flu cover
- Combination chamber door in black powder coat with custom hard wood handles or stainless steel with tubular chrome plated handles
- Custom height legs
- Automatic oven starter
- Eye Brow style exhaust hood
- On-site training & chef support
- Stainless steel lintel plate cover
- Remote controls for booster burner
- Natural wood smoke essence boxes
- 208v, 220v or 240v electrical connection
- 2 1/2" thick fire bricks (not available on FC-816)
FC-516/DS-805 pizza oven combines our Il Forno Classico oven with the DS-805 oven to add ambiance while doubling cooking capacity for the ultimate exhibition pizza kitchen.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking. The top features a steel-reinforced, arched opening with a visible, open-flame burner to make loading pizzas easy while create dining atmosphere. This oven is designed to be built in behind a decorative façade of brick, stone, or tile for a traditional, old-world look. You also have the choice to simply display it in stainless steel or finish it with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant presentation.
Each oven chamber features one Cordierite deck and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results. Deck height is 10" in the top oven and 6.75" in the bottom oven.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.