Bakers Pride FC-616/Y-600BL Il Forno Classico Pizza Oven
Photo of the Bakers Pride FC-616/Y-600BL Il Forno Classico Pizza Oven
|Throttling Thermostat Range||300F - 650F|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Fully insulated throughout
- Side or front mounted controls
- Rear gas & electrical connections
- Stackable with traditional deck ovens
- 120v, 15 amp igniter with cord & plug
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- 2 Year limited part and labor warranty
- Skirts provided on DSP style ovens only
- 1 1/2" (38mm) thick hearth baking decks
- Spring balanced combustion chamber door
- 300°-650° F (149°-343°C) throttling thermostat
- Top & bottom heat control dampers & micro-slides
- Brick lining for additional top heat & quicker recovery
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator & safety pilot
- 7-Gauge legs with casters (casters not provided on DSP style units)
- Up to 265,000 BTUH total in natural or LP gas (CE not available in LP)
- Stainless steel or black powder coated doors, control panel and flu cover
- Combination chamber door in black powder coat with custom hard wood handles or stainless steel with tubular chrome plated handles
- Custom height legs
- Automatic oven starter
- Eye Brow style exhaust hood
- On-site training & chef support
- Stainless steel lintel plate cover
- Remote controls for booster burner
- Natural wood smoke essence boxes
- 208v, 220v or 240v electrical connection
- 2 1/2" thick fire bricks (not available on FC-816)
FC-616/Y-600BL pizza oven combines our Il Forno Classico oven with the Y-600BL oven to add ambiance while doubling cooking capacity for the ultimate exhibition pizza kitchen. The top features a steel-reinforced, arched opening with a visible, open-flame burner to make loading pizzas easy while create dining atmosphere.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking. It is designed to be built in behind a decorative façade of brick, stone, or tile for a traditional, old-world look, or you can simply display it in stainless steel or finish it with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant presentation. The top oven has a Cordierite deck with 10" deck height, while the bottom oven has a Lightstone fibrament, brick-lined deck with 7.5" deck height. Each oven chamber features independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.