Bakers Pride GP-61HP HearthBake Series Oven
Photo of the Bakers Pride GP-61HP HearthBake Series Oven
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Natural or propane gas
- Slide-out flame diverter
- All stainless steel exterior
- 4" adjustable chrome plated legs
- Aluminized steel bake chambers
- Stainless steel combustion chamber
- Stackable for double production capacity
- Unique heat flow system for optimum flexibility
- Front mounted, hinged control-valve access panel
- Standard 300° F (149°C) to 650° F (343°C) temperature range
- Energy efficient,modulating thermostat and combination gas control valve
- Heavy-duty industrial grade insulation in top, sides, back, bottom and doors
- Two bake chambers per oven with 1" thick Cordierite ceramic hearth bake decks
- Two independent stainless steel, bottom hinged doors with field reversible handles for left or right hand operation
- 40,000 BTUH per oven model GP-51 and 45,000 BTUH per oven model GP-61 - 60,000 BTUH available on GP-61HP
- Automatic oven starter
- Draft hood for direct venting
- Single door in lieu of double doors
- 60,000 BTUH on GP-61 / 120,000 BTUH on GP-62
- 30" (762mm) legs in stainless or Baker tone for floor use
- Stainless steel under shelf for use with 30" (762mm) legs
- 16" (406mm) legs in stainless or Baker tone for stacked units
- 48" quick-disconnect gas hose with or without restraining cable
- Bake and roast thermostat with 150 F (65 C) to 550 F (288 C) temperature range
- Heavy-duty caster set, two with locks, for use with 16" (406mm) or 30" (762mm) legs
- Removable upper deck on single door unit for 12" (308mm) bake and roast chamber height
GP61-HP oven features high-performance burners that are perfect for baking pizza, pretzels, flatbreads, or other bakery items. This model features two baking chambers, each with one Cordierite deck. The lower decks are perfect for rapid baking, while the upper decks offers precision for slower baking. Deck height is 6" on the lower decks and 5" on the upper decks, but for more flexibility, the upper decks can be easily removed to create a 12” deck height.
Doors are bottom-hinged with field-reversible handles for left- or right-hand operation. You also have the option of ordering single doors in lieu of double doors. This model comes standard with a stainless steel exterior and 4” adjustable legs and is available for use with natural gas or liquid propane. A standard combination valve incorporates a manual gas valve, pilot safety, and gas regulator.
This oven can be double-stacked or stacked with a Cyclone convection oven for the ultimate cooking and baking solution.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.