Berkel 825E-PLUS Slicer
|Automatic or Manual||Manual|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 2.5 amps, AC, ETL listed.
- Precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 9⁄16" (14 mm).
- Positive, moisture protected, on/off switch with power light indicator.
- 1-speed, 1⁄4 HP, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle (5-15P).
- Top-mounted, two stone knife sharpener produces a consistently sharp knife edge.
- Carriage handles food up to 8 1⁄4" (210 mm) wide, by 6 7⁄8" (175 mm) high or 6 7⁄8" (175 mm) diameter.
- Nominal 10" (250 mm) diameter; hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel knife.
- Finish is stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum; unit disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleaning.
- 30° product table with removable meat pusher.
- Permanent, tapered knife ring guard covers non-slicing portion of knife even when the center plate is removed; ring guard design provides more room behind the knife for easy cleaning.
- Electrical: Furnished in 115/60/1, 2.5 amps, AC, ETL listed.
- Warranty: All parts, service and travel coverage for one year, excluding wear items.
- Motor: 1-speed, 1⁄4 HP, totally enclosed, permanently lubricated ball bearings, thermally protected.
- Knife Sharpener: Top mounted, two stone system for a lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- The ring guard is designed to provide added room behind the knife for easy cleaning.
- On/Off Switch: Highly reliable, moisture resistant, on/off switch with power light indicator.
- Cord and Plug: Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle (5-15P).
- Knife: Nominal 10" (250 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel.
- Cutting Capacity: Carriage handles food up to 8 1⁄4" (210 mm) wide by 6 7⁄8" (175 mm) high or 6 7⁄8" (175 mm) diameter.
- Knife Ring Guard: Permanent, tapered guard covers non-slicing portion of knife edge even when the center plate is removed.
- Slice Thickness: Precision system provides infinite slice adjustment and consistent cuts of hard or soft foods from tissue thin to 9⁄16" (14 mm).
- Full Gravity Feed: Full 30° angle feed requires less mechanical pressure. Equipped with removable anodized aluminum pusher to hold product and minimize waste.
- Finish/Construction: All food contact areas are stainless steel or anodized aluminum including the pusher, gauge plate, product table, center plate, knife ring guard and one-piece base. Slicer disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleaning.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Two-pole with ground pin plug
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10