Berkel 829E-PLUS Slicer
Photo of the Berkel 829E-PLUS Slicer
|Automatic or Manual||Manual|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 45° product table with removable meat pusher.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 4.0 amps, AC, ETL listed.
- Precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 5⁄8" (16 mm).
- Positive, moisture protected, on/off switch with power light indicator.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle (5-15P).
- Top-mounted, two stone knife sharpener produces a consistently sharp knife edge.
- Carriage handles food up to 11" (280 mm) wide, by 8 1⁄2" (216mm) high or 8 1⁄2" (216 mm) diameter.
- Finish is stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum; unit disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleaning.
- Nominal 14" (350 mm) diameter; hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel knife.
- Permanent, tapered knife ring guard covers non-slicing portion of knife even when the center plate is removed; ring guard design provides more room behind the knife for easy cleaning.
- Vegetable chute with pusher
- Electrical: Furnished in 115/60/1, 4.0 amps, AC, ETL listed.
- Knife Sharpener: Top mounted, two stone system for a lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Warranty: All parts, service and travel coverage for one year, excluding wear items.
- The ring guard is designed to provide added room behind the knife for easy cleaning.
- On/Off Switch: Highly reliable, moisture resistant, on/off switch with power light indicator.
- Cord and Plug: Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle (5-15P).
- Motor: 1-speed, 1⁄2 HP, totally enclosed, permanently lubricated ball bearings, thermally protected.
- Knife: Nominal 14" (350 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel.
- Cutting Capacity: Carriage handles food up to 11" (280 mm) wide by 8 1⁄2" (216 mm) high or 8 1⁄2" (216 mm) diameter.
- Knife Ring Guard: Permanent, tapered guard covers non-slicing portion of knife edge even when the center plate is removed.
- Slice Thickness: Precision system provides infinite slice adjustment and consistent cuts of hard or soft foods from tissue thin to 5⁄8" (16 mm).
- Full Gravity Feed: Full 45° angle feed requires less mechanical pressure. Equipped with removable anodized aluminum pusher to hold product and minimize waste.
- Finish/Construction: All food contact areas are stainless steel or anodized aluminum including the pusher, gauge plate, product table, center plate, knife ring guard and one-piece base. Slicer disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleaning.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.