Berkel MB-1/2 Bread Slicer
Photo of the Berkel MB-1/2 Bread Slicer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Compact design requires minimal counter space
- Convenient operator lever starts motor and initiates precise cutting action
- Slicer is available in 3 ⁄8" (10 mm), 7 ⁄16" (11 mm), 1 ⁄2" (13 mm), or 3 ⁄4" (19 mm) pre-set slice thickness
- Slicing is completed in approximately 8 seconds per loaf depending on size and bread type
- 1-speed, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor
- If bread loaves are placed and cut in the upright position, the MB slicer will handle loaves up to 151 ⁄2" (394 mm) in length, 8" (203 mm) in width, and 6" (152 mm) in height
- If bread loaves are placed and cut on their side, the MB slicer will handle loaves up to 151 ⁄2" (394 mm) in length, 8" (203 mm) in height, and 6" (152 mm) in width
- Special heat-treated, alloy carbon steel blades are independently mounted and can be easily replaced
- Finish is Sky White, polyester powder coat and all product contact areas are stainless steel
- Easy access, removable front scrap pan
- Convenient front-mounted, stainless steel bagging trough
- Toggle type, on/off switch with safety guard
- Red light indicates the unit is plugged in
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write atext review — earn $2, post aproduct photo — earn $4, post aproduct video — earn $10
There are reviews yet.