Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-PT-B Refrigerated Pass-Thru Back Bar Open Food Rated
Photo of the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-PT-B Refrigerated Pass-Thru Back Bar Open Food Rated
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
From mixers to martini glasses, this Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-PT-B Refrigerated Pass-Thru Back Bar Open Food Rated can help organize all sorts of supplies for your bar. This backbar storage cabinet is 34 inches tall, 48 inches wide, and 25 inches deep.
- BB Hinged Solid Doors
- Pass-Thru Back Bar Refrigerators Open Food Rated
- 23” base Pass-Thru, self-contained refrigerators come in two widths of 48” and 72.”
- Food Rated models are certified for bottled beverages, packaged food, and open food.
- 23” base shallow depth units are available in two heights:
- 34” height with standard galvanized steel top for under shelf application and 36” height when adapted with a 2” stainless steel top (specify –27). Depth is 23 1/2” from face of door to opposite side of cabinet. Handle projects 1/2.”
- Cabinet Construction
- Interior, incandescent lighting standard.
- Two (2) epoxy-coated shelves per section standard.
- Stainless steel exterior option available (-S models).
- Field-reversible doors with 90° stay-open feature standard.
- Standard, cabinet exterior construction includes black steel finish.
- Galvanized sub top standard. 2” stainless steel top optional (specify -27).
- Hinged solid doors are self-closing and include a stay-open feature and lock.
- All stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF
- Standard 7 for open food containers. Reinforced floor made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide long lasting service.
- Environmentally friendly foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and helps increase energy efficiency.
- Refrigeration System
- Remote refrigeration models available.
- Evaporator located above condensing unit permits full use of interior spaces.
- Refrigeration is fully accessible behind grille to right side of cabinet and is 100% front breathing.
- Refrigeration system uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free for compliance with environmental safety concerns.
- Available Options
- Wire shelf dividers
- 3” or 6” casters; 6” legs
- WINE models available (40°-60°F models)
- Electrical Connection
- Units are pre- wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.