Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-PT-S-27 Refrigerated Pass-Thru Food Rated Back Bar
Photo of the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-PT-S-27 Refrigerated Pass-Thru Food Rated Back Bar
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
When the bar gets crowded, your servers will appreciate having the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-PT-S-27 Refrigerated Pass-Thru Food Rated Back Bar around to keep things organized. This backbar storage cabinet is 36 inches tall, 48 inches wide, and 25 inches deep.
- BB Glass Door
- Pass-Thru Back Bar Refrigerators with Sliding Glass Door Open Food Rated
- BB48GSYF-1-B-PT includes 2 sliding glass doors per side.
- BB72GSYF-1-B-PT includes 3 sliding glass doors per side.
- Depth is 23” from face of door to back of cabinet. Handle projects 1/2.
- Food Rated models are certified for bottled beverages, packaged food, and open food.
- Pass-Thru, shallow depth back bar, self-contained refrigerators come in two widths of 48” and 72.”
- Two heights include 34” with standard galvanized steel top for under shelf application and 36” when adapted with a stainless steel top (-27 models).
- Cabinet Construction
- Stainless steel models available.
- Interior, fluorescent lighting is standard.
- 2” Stainless steel top optional (specify -27).
- Standard, cabinet exterior construction includes black steel finish.
- Galvanized sub top standard on BB48GSYF-1-B and BB72GSYF-1-B.
- Sliding glass doors are self-closing and includes a stay-open feature and lock.
- Reinforced floor made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide long lasting service.
- All stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food containers.
- Environmentally friendly foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and helps increase energy efficiency.
- Refrigeration System
- Condensate elimination is automatic and non-electric.
- Interior, fluorescent lighting standard. Optional LED lighting.
- Forced air is projected the length of cabinet across the ceiling.
- Remote refrigeration models include expansion valve installed.
- Refrigeration is fully accessible behind grille to right side of cabinet.
- Evaporator located above condensing unit permits full use of interior spaces.
- Refrigeration system uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free for compliance with environmental safety concerns.
- Available Options
- LED lighting
- Wire shelf dividers
- 3” or 6” casters; 6” legs
- WINE models available (40°-60°F models)
- Electrical Connection
- Units are wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.