Beverage Air BB48HC-1-S-WINE Refrigerated Back Bar Wine Storage Cabinet
Photo of the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-S-WINE Refrigerated Back Bar Wine Storage Cabinet
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
With the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-S-WINE Refrigerated Back Bar Wine Storage Cabinet, you'll find a perfect organizer for any element in your bar, whether it be glasses, mixers, liquors, or anything else. This backbar storage cabinet is 34 inches tall, 48 inches wide, and 23.50 inches deep.
- BB 23” Base Wine Series - Back Bar Refrigerator
- Shallow depth, back bar, self-contained refrigerators come in two widths of 48” and 72.”
- Handle projects 1/2.” Solid door models come standard with locks. Used for storage of red or white wines.
- Two heights include 34” with standard galvanized steel top for under shelf application and 36” when adapted with a stainless steel top. Depth is 23” from face of door to back of cabinet.
- Cabinet Construction
- Standard, cabinet exterior construction is a black steel finish.
- Interior, incandescent, lighting is standard with manual on/off switch.
- Doors are self-closing and include magnetic gaskets for positive seal.
- Standard interior construction utilizes galvanized steel walls and ceiling.
- Reinforced floor and door sills are made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide long lasting service.
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and helps increase energy efficiency.
- Adjustable thermostats standard.
- Condensate elimination is automatic and non-electric.
- Forced air is projected the length of cabinet across the ceiling.
- Remote refrigeration models include expansion valve installed.
- Refrigeration is fully accessible behind grille to right side of cabinet.
- Evaporator located above condensing unit permits full use of interior spaces.
- Provides ample capacity to chill and hold wine temperatures between 40°F & 60°F for storage of red or white wines.
- Refrigeration system uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free for compliance with environmental safety concerns.
- Units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.