Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-B Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet
Photo of the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-B Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The worst part of service can be waiting for your drink; thanks to the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-B Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, your bartenders will be able to serve up quenching refreshments faster. This backbar storage cabinet is 34 inches tall, 72 inches wide, and 23.50 inches deep.
- BB 23” Base Series - Back Bar Refrigerator Open Food Rated
- Solid door models come standard with locks.
- Depth is 23” from face of door to back of cabinet. Handle projects 1/2.”
- Food Rated models are certified for bottled beverages, packaged food, and open food.
- Shallow depth, back bar, self-contained refrigerators come in two widths of 48” and 72.”
- Two heights include 34” with standard galvanized steel top for under shelf application and 36” when adapted with a 2” stainless steel top (specify –27).
- Cabinet Construction
- Galvanized sub top standard.
- 2” stainless steel top optional (specify –27).
- Doors include magnetic gaskets for positive seal.
- Stainless steel exterior option available (-S models).
- Two (2) epoxy-coated shelves per section standard.
- Standard, cabinet exterior construction includes black steel finish.
- Interior, incandescent, lighting is standard with manual on/off switch.
- Hinged solid doors are self-closing and include a 90° stay-open feature and locks.
- Reinforced floor made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide long lasting service.
- All stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food containers.
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and helps increase energy efficiency.
- Condensate elimination is automatic and non-electric.
- Forced air is projected the length of cabinet across the ceiling.
- Remote refrigeration models include expansion valve installed.
- Refrigeration is fully accessible behind grille to right side of cabinet.
- Evaporator located above condensing unit permits full use of interior spaces.
- Refrigeration system uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free for compliance with environmental safety concerns.
- Special Features
- Wire shelf dividers
- 3” or 6” casters; 6” legs
- WINE models available (40°- 60°F models)
- Electrical Connection
- Units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.