Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-PT-B-27 Refrigerated Open Food Rated Back Bar Pass-Thru
Photo of the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-PT-B-27 Refrigerated Open Food Rated Back Bar Pass-Thru
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Don't make your bartenders search up and down for the ingredients they need. Keep things organized with the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-PT-B-27 Refrigerated Open Food Rated Back Bar Pass-Thru. This backbar storage cabinet is 36 inches tall, 72 inches wide, and 25 inches deep.
- BB Hinged Solid Doors - Pass-Thru Back Bar Refrigerators Open Food Rated
- Food Rated models are certified for bottled beverages, packaged food, and open food.
- 23” base Pass-Thru, self-contained refrigerators come in two widths of 48” and 72.”
- 23” base shallow depth units are available in two heights: 34” height with standard galvanized steel top for under shelf application and 36” height when adapted with a 2” stainless steel top (specify –27). Depth is 23 1/2” from face of door to opposite side of cabinet. Handle projects 1/2.”
- Cabinet Construction
- Interior, incandescent lighting standard.
- Two (2) epoxy-coated shelves per section standard.
- Field-reversible doors with 90° stay-open feature standard.
- Galvanized sub top standard. 2” stainless steel top optional (specify –27).
- Hinged solid doors are self-closing and include a stay-open feature and lock.
- All stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF
- Standard, cabinet exterior construction includes black steel finish. Stainless steel exterior option available (-S models).
- Standard 7 for open food containers. Reinforced floor made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide long lasting service.
- Environmentally friendly foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and helps increase energy efficiency.
- Refrigeration System
- Remote refrigeration models available.
- Evaporator located above condensing unit permits full use of interior spaces.
- Refrigeration is fully accessible behind grille to right side of cabinet and is 100% front breathing.
- Refrigeration system uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free for compliance with environmental safety concerns.
- Electrical Connection
- Units are pre- wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
- Available Options
- Wire shelf dividers
- 3” or 6” casters; 6” legs
- WINE models available (40°-60°F models)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.