Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-S-27 Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet
Photo of the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-S-27 Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
When it comes to running a fast-paced bar, organization is key. Keep things looking neat and tidy with this Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-S-27 Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet. This backbar storage cabinet is 36 inches tall, 72 inches wide, and 23.50 inches deep.
- BB 23” Base Series - Back Bar Refrigerator Open Food Rated
- Food Rated models are certified for bottled beverages, packaged food, and open food.
- Shallow depth, back bar, self-contained refrigerators come in two widths of 48” and 72.”
- Two heights include 34” with standard galvanized steel top for under shelf application and 36” when adapted with a 2” stainless steel top (specify –27). Depth is 23” from face of door to back of cabinet. Handle projects 1/2.” Solid door models come standard with locks.
- Cabinet Construction
- Doors include magnetic gaskets for positive seal.
- Two (2) epoxy-coated shelves per section standard.
- Stainless steel exterior option available (-S models).
- Standard, cabinet exterior construction includes black steel finish.
- Interior, incandescent, lighting is standard with manual on/off switch.
- Galvanized sub top standard. 2” stainless steel top optional (specify –27).
- Hinged solid doors are self-closing and include a 90° stay-open feature and locks.
- Reinforced floor made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide long lasting service.
- All stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food containers.
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and helps increase energy efficiency.
- Refrigeration System
- Condensate elimination is automatic and non-electric.
- Forced air is projected the length of cabinet across the ceiling.
- Remote refrigeration models include expansion valve installed.
- Refrigeration is fully accessible behind grille to right side of cabinet.
- Evaporator located above condensing unit permits full use of interior spaces.
- Refrigeration system uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free for compliance with environmental safety concerns.
- Available Options
- Wire shelf dividers
- 3” or 6” casters; 6” legs
- WINE models available (40°- 60°F models)
- Electrical Connection
- Units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.