Beverage Air BB72HC-1-PT-S Refrigerated Back Bar Pass-Thru Storage Cabinet
Photo of the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-PT-S Refrigerated Back Bar Pass-Thru Storage Cabinet
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Add the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-PT-S Refrigerated Back Bar Pass-Thru Storage Cabinet to your bar and reap the benefits of having storage cabinets behind the bar. This backbar storage cabinet is 34 inches tall, 72 inches wide, and 25 inches deep.
- BB Hinged Solid Doors - Pass-Thru Back Bar Refrigerators
- 23” base Pass-Thru, self-contained refrigerators come in two widths of 48” and 72.”
- 23” base shallow depth units are available in two heights: 34” height with standard galvanized steel top for under shelf application and 36” height when adapted with a 2” stainless steel top (specify –27). Depth is 23 1/2” from face of door to opposite side of cabinet. Handle projects 1/2.”
- Cabinet Construction
- Galvanized sub top standard.
- Interior, incandescent lighting standard.
- 2” Stainless steel top optional (specify –27).
- Two (2) epoxy-coated shelves per section standard.
- Stainless steel exterior option available (-S models).
- Field-reversible doors with 90° stay-open feature standard.
- Standard, cabinet exterior construction includes black steel finish.
- Standard interior construction utilizes galvanized steel walls and ceiling.
- Hinged solid doors are self-closing and include a stay-open feature and lock.
- Reinforced floor made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide long lasting service.
- Environmentally friendly foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and helps increase energy efficiency.
- Refrigeration System
- Remote refrigeration models available.
- Evaporator located above condensing unit permits full use of interior spaces.
- Refrigeration is fully accessible behind grille to right side of cabinet and is 100% front breathing.
- Refrigeration system uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free for compliance with environmental safety concerns.
- Available Options
- Wire shelf dividers
- 3” or 6” casters; 6” legs
- Open-Food Rated models available
- WINE models available (40°-60°F models)
- Units are pre- wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.