Beverage Air HBF44-1-G Horizon Series Freezer
Contact us for your price
Call 800-555-0666 CHAT
Mon-Fri 9AM-8PM, Sun 12-6PM ET
You will earn 5,542.81 4,361 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Cabinet Construction
- Exterior - Stainless steel interior and exterior standard.
- Insulation - foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation.
- One-piece grille allows easy removal/installation for preventative maintenance.
- Electronic Control
- Electronic thermostat with manual defrost button provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures, which includes status indicators and key pad for any necessary temperature adjustments.
- Refrigeration System
- Automatic condensate evaporation system for energy efficiency.
- Bottom mount balanced refrigeration system for better ergonomics.
- Defrost system is automatic, time-initiated and temperature terminated operation.
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly (CFC and HCFCfree) R404A refrigerant.
- Forced-air system ensures uniform distribution of airflow throughout the entire cabinet to ensure even product temperatures. Glass door models are designed to maintain a product average of 0 ºF at ambient temperatures not to exceed 86ºF.
- Anti-microbial door handles
- Choose from full glass and half glass doors (available only on the HBF23)
- Spring-loaded hinges standard. Positive seal self-closing door(s) with 120° stay open feature.
- Plug-in magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Shelves are adjustable in ½” increments.
- Three (3) heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves per section standard. Four (4) shelf clips included per shelf (field installed).
- Model Features
- LED lighting standard
- UL-EPH and CUL for open food product.
- Epoxy coated evaporator prevents corrosion.
- 6” heavy-duty casters included, two with brakes standard. 3” casters or 6” legs optional.
- Pre-wired plug for 115/60/1 phase. HBF72-5-G powered by 115/208-230 volts is designed for field wiring (requires 4-wire electrical circuit, hard-wired).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.