Beverage Air HBR27-1-G-LED-WINE Horizon Series Wine Refrigerator
Photo of the Beverage Air HBR27-1-G-LED-WINE Horizon Series Wine Refrigerator
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Exterior - Stainless steel interior and exterior standard.
- Insulation - foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation.
- One-piece grille allows easy removal/installation for preventative maintenance.
- Electronic thermostat provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures, which includes status indicators and key pad for any necessary temperature adjustments.
- Automatic condensate evaporation system for energy efficiency.
- Bottom mount balanced refrigeration system for better ergonomics.
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly (CFC and HCFC-free) R134A refrigerant.
- Forced-air system ensures uniform distribution of airflow throughout the entire cabinet for even product temperatures
- Maintains product temperatures of 53°-57° F for proper age and storage of wines. Can be adjusted to maintain between 40°- 60°F to accommodate both red and white wines.
- Anti-microbial door handles and door locks are standard.
- Choose from a full solid door or full glass door configuration.
- Glassdoor units only: Energy efficient, “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass.
- Spring-loaded hinges standard. Positive seal self-closing door(s) with 120° stays open feature.
- Plug-in magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Shelves are adjustable in ½” increments.
- Four (4) shelf clips included per shelf (field installed).
- Eight (8) chrome-plated wine racks per section standard.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Pre-wired plug for 115/60/1 phase.
- UL-EPH and CUL for open food product.
- LED lighting option-glass door units only.
- Fluorescent interior lighting - glass door units.
- Incandescent interior lighting - solid door units.
- 6” heavy-duty casters included two with brakes standard. 3” casters or 6” legs optional.
- 3 Year Parts/Labor Warranty & Additional 2 Year Compressor Warranty
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.