Beverage Air MMR44HC-1-W MarketMax™ Refrigerated Merchandiser
The Beverage Air MMR44HC-1-W MarketMax™ Refrigerated Merchandiser is a hinged twin-door model offering 40.2 cu. ft. of merchandising space. Each section comes with 5 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves for plenty of usable storage area. Full electronic control keeps products between 36°F and 38°F.
The glass doors feature a dual-pane construction with lowE glass to efficiently keep the cold in. The space between the panes is filled with argon gas to prevent fogging allowing customers an unimpeded view of the products inside. The doors are sealed with snap-in gaskets that can be removed easily for cleaning or maintenance. To make accessing the contents of the refrigerator simple and hands-free, the doors automatically stay open at 120°.
A functional one-piece grille provides proper airflow to the self-contained refrigeration system at the base of the unit while providing ample protection from foot traffic. The efficient ⅓ HP compressor unit uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that complies with modern environmental standards. An epoxy coated evaporator coil makes sure the unit will provide 2392 BTU/hr of cooling for years to come with minimal maintenance requirements. For convenience, the unit automatically defrosts electronically, reducing downtime and labor costs.
This refrigerator comes pre-wired from the factory with an 8-foot power cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug set, it uses standard 115v/60/1-ph power and draws a maximum of 5.0 amps.
When it's time to move quickly, the Beverage Air MMR44HC-1-W MarketMax? Refrigerated Merchandiser will help get the job done. This item is 78 inches tall, 47 inches wide, and 33.75 inches deep.
- MarketMax™ Merchandiser Series - Glass Door Merchandiser
- Double section glass door merchandiser with lighted sign panel used for merchandising and storage of frozen food, frozen novelty items and cold product.
- Cabinet Construction
- Brightly lighted sign panel.
- Choose from black or white finish.
- Anti-microbial door handles are standard.
- Doors provide automatic hold-open feature.
- Freezer models have heated triple pane glass.
- S/S exterior and black interior options are available.
- Inside and outside panes are tempered for added safety.
- Refrigerators have double pane, lowE argon filled glass doors.
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty construction includes white coated steel interior walls.
- Exterior finish is heavy-duty steel with a baked on durable coating.
- Modern, one-piece grille is easily removed for cleaning and servicing.
- Shelves are adjustable in ½” increments.
- Four (4) shelf clips included per shelf (field installed).
- Five (5) heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves per section standard.
- Electronic Control
- Electronic thermostat with manual defrost button provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures, which includes status indicators and key pad for any necessary temperature adjustments.
- Refrigeration System
- Remote Models Available.
- Self-contained bottom mount refrigeration system.
- Freezer product temperatures from –10°F to –15°F.
- Refrigerator product temperatures from 36°F to 38°F.
- Refrigerators utilize ozone friendly R134a refrigerant. Freezers utilize ozone friendly R404A refrigerant and its defrost system is fully automatic, time-initiated and temperature terminated operation.
- Expansion valve refrigerant control on freezer provides quick temperature pull down and reduces compressor run time - meaning reduced energy consumption. Includes automatic condensate disposal.
- Special Features
- Brightly lighted sign panel
- Anti-microbial door handles
- Electronic control with digital display
- Available options: S/S Exterior, Black Interior, Wine Racks, Spring Feed Dividers, Casters, Audible Alarm With PM Feature, Smart Defrost
- Electrical Connection
- Interior LED lighting enhances product illumination.
- Standard LED lighting provides hidden light source for increased product visibility.
- LED bulbs last up to 10 times longer compared to fluorescent bulbs and renders additional energy savings due to reduced wattage load on compressor.
- Refrigerator units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Freezer units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||45 Cubic Feet|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.