Beverage Air MMR49HC-1-B 52'' Black 2 Section Swing Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser
The MMR49HC-1-B MarketMax™ Refrigerated Merchandiser from Beverage Air is a two-section model with hinged doors offering 46.15 cu. ft. of merchandising space. Behind each door are 5 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves providing plenty of easily organized storage. The interior is chilled to between 36°F and 38°F efficiently with full electronic control.
The dual-pane construction of the glass doors features lowE glass to efficiently keep heat from entering. Argon gas is sealed between the glass panes to prevent moisture or humidity from building up eliminating fogging. The clear view allows customers to clearly see available products before opening the doors. Snap-in gaskets provide an air-tight seal and are easy to remove for maintenance and cleaning. The doors automatically stay open at 120° to allow for effortless access to multiple items.
The one-piece grille provides protection to the self-contained refrigeration system at the base of the unit while allowing for ample airflow. The ⅓ HP compressor unit uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant that complies with environmental standards. The evaporator coil is coated in epoxy to make sure the unit will provide 2392 BTU/hr of cooling efficiently with little maintenance. The unit automatically defrosts electronically, reducing downtime and labor costs.
This refrigerator ships from the factory with an 8-foot power cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug set to connect the unit to an outlet with standard 115v/60/1-ph power.
A favorite item in the kitchen, the Beverage Air MMR49HC-1-B MarketMax? Refrigerated Merchandiser will make everyone's life that much easier. This item is 78 inches tall, 52 inches wide, and 33.75 inches deep.
- MarketMax™ Merchandiser Series - Glass Door Merchandiser
- Double section glass door merchandiser with lighted sign panel used for merchandising and storage of frozen food, frozen novelty items and cold product.
- Cabinet Construction
- Brightly lighted sign panel.
- Choose from black or white finish.
- Anti-microbial door handles are standard.
- Doors provide automatic hold-open feature.
- Freezer models have heated triple pane glass.
- S/S exterior and black interior options are available.
- Inside and outside panes are tempered for added safety.
- Refrigerators have double pane, lowE argon filled glass doors.
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty construction includes white coated steel interior walls.
- Exterior finish is heavy-duty steel with a baked on durable coating.
- Modern, one-piece grille is easily removed for cleaning and servicing.
- Shelves are adjustable in ½” increments.
- Four (4) shelf clips included per shelf (field installed).
- Five (5) heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves per section standard.
- Electronic Control
- Electronic thermostat with manual defrost button provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures, which includes status indicators and key pad for any necessary temperature adjustments.
- Refrigeration System
- Self-contained bottom mount refrigeration system.
- Freezer product temperatures from –10°F to –15°F.
- Refrigerator product temperatures from 36°F to 38°F.
- Refrigerators utilize ozone friendly R134a refrigerant.
- Freezers utilize ozone friendly R404A refrigerant and its defrost system is fully automatic, time-initiated and temperature terminated operation.
- Expansion valve refrigerant control on freezer provides quick temperature pull down and reduces compressor run time - meaning reduced energy consumption. Includes automatic condensate disposal.
- Special Features
- Optional LED lighting
- Brightly lighted sign panel
- Anti-microbial door handles
- Electronic control with digital display
- MMR49 and MMF49 have earned the ENERGY STAR®
- Available options: S/S Exterior, Black Interior, Wine Racks, Spring Feed Dividers, Casters, Audible Alarm With PM Feature, Smart Defrost
- Electrical Connection
- Interior fluorescent lighting enhances product illumination.
- Optional LED lighting provides hidden light source for increased product visibility.
- LED bulbs last up to 10 times longer compared to fluorescent bulbs and renders additional energy savings due to reduced wattage load on compressor.
- Refrigerator units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Freezer units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||47 - 70 cu. ft.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.