Beverage Air MMR49HC-1-B MarketMax™ Refrigerated Merchandiser
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
A favorite item in the kitchen, the Beverage Air MMR49HC-1-B MarketMax? Refrigerated Merchandiser will make everyone's life that much easier. This item is 78 inches tall, 52 inches wide, and 33.75 inches deep.
- MarketMax™ Merchandiser Series - Glass Door Merchandiser
- Double section glass door merchandiser with lighted sign panel used for merchandising and storage of frozen food, frozen novelty items and cold product.
- Cabinet Construction
- Brightly lighted sign panel.
- Choose from black or white finish.
- Anti-microbial door handles are standard.
- Doors provide automatic hold-open feature.
- Freezer models have heated triple pane glass.
- S/S exterior and black interior options are available.
- Inside and outside panes are tempered for added safety.
- Refrigerators have double pane, lowE argon filled glass doors.
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty construction includes white coated steel interior walls.
- Exterior finish is heavy-duty steel with a baked on durable coating.
- Modern, one-piece grille is easily removed for cleaning and servicing.
- Shelves are adjustable in ½” increments.
- Four (4) shelf clips included per shelf (field installed).
- Five (5) heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves per section standard.
- Electronic Control
- Electronic thermostat with manual defrost button provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures, which includes status indicators and key pad for any necessary temperature adjustments.
- Refrigeration System
- Self-contained bottom mount refrigeration system.
- Freezer product temperatures from –10°F to –15°F.
- Refrigerator product temperatures from 36°F to 38°F.
- Refrigerators utilize ozone friendly R134a refrigerant.
- Freezers utilize ozone friendly R404A refrigerant and its defrost system is fully automatic, time-initiated and temperature terminated operation.
- Expansion valve refrigerant control on freezer provides quick temperature pull down and reduces compressor run time - meaning reduced energy consumption. Includes automatic condensate disposal.
- Special Features
- Optional LED lighting
- Brightly lighted sign panel
- Anti-microbial door handles
- Electronic control with digital display
- MMR49 and MMF49 have earned the ENERGY STAR®
- Available options: S/S Exterior, Black Interior, Wine Racks, Spring Feed Dividers, Casters, Audible Alarm With PM Feature, Smart Defrost
- Electrical Connection
- Interior fluorescent lighting enhances product illumination.
- Optional LED lighting provides hidden light source for increased product visibility.
- LED bulbs last up to 10 times longer compared to fluorescent bulbs and renders additional energy savings due to reduced wattage load on compressor.
- Refrigerator units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Freezer units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. 8’ long cord and plug set included.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.