Beverage Air MMR49HC-1-W MarketMax™ Refrigerated Merchandiser
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
When you're looking for an easy way to transform life in the kitchen, consider the Beverage Air MMR49HC-1-W MarketMax? Refrigerated Merchandiser. This item is 78 inches tall, 52 inches wide, and 33.75 inches deep.
- MarketMax™ Merchandiser Series - Glass Door Merchandiser
- Double section glass door merchandiser with lighted sign panel used for merchandising and storage of frozen food, frozen novelty items and cold product.
- Cabinet Construction
- Brightly lighted sign panel.
- Choose from black or white finish.
- Anti-microbial door handles are standard.
- Doors provide automatic hold-open feature.
- Freezer models have heated triple pane glass.
- S/S exterior and black interior options are available.
- Inside and outside panes are tempered for added safety.
- Refrigerators have double pane, lowE argon filled glass doors.
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty construction includes white coated steel interior walls.
- Exterior finish is heavy-duty steel with a baked on durable coating.
- Modern, one-piece grille is easily removed for cleaning and servicing.
- Shelves are adjustable in ½” increments.
- Four (4) shelf clips included per shelf (field installed).
- Five (5) heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves per section standard.
- Electronic Control
- Electronic thermostat with manual defrost button provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures, which includes status indicators and key pad for any necessary temperature adjustments.
- Special Features
- Optional LED lighting
- Brightly lighted sign panel
- Anti-microbial door handles
- Electronic control with digital display
- MMR49 and MMF49 have earned the ENERGY STAR®
- Available options: S/S Exterior, Black Interior, Wine Racks, Spring Feed Dividers, Casters, Audible Alarm With PM Feature, Smart Defrost
- Refrigeration System
- Self-contained bottom mount refrigeration system.
- Freezer product temperatures from –10°F to –15°F.
- Refrigerator product temperatures from 36°F to 38°F.
- Refrigerators utilize ozone friendly R134a refrigerant. Freezers utilize ozone friendly R404A refrigerant and its defrost system is fully automatic, time-initiated and temperature terminated operation.
- Expansion valve refrigerant control on freezer provides quick temperature pull down and reduces compressor run time - meaning reduced energy consumption. Includes automatic condensate disposal.
- Electrical Connection
- Interior fluorescent lighting enhances product illumination.
- Optional LED lighting provides hidden light source for increased product visibility.
- LED bulbs last up to 10 times longer compared to fluorescent bulbs and renders additional energy savings due to reduced wattage load on compressor.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.