Beverage Air SPE27HC Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter
Photo of the Beverage Air SPE27HC Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Beverage Air SPE27HC Elite Series? Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter is fully equipped with cooling technologies, allowing you to keep items fresh and cold while you work. This worktable is 41.69 inches tall, 27 inches wide, and 31 inches deep.
- SPE27 Elite Series - Standard Top
- All around prep table with enhanced refrigeration system and new and improved grille system for better airflow and less temperature gradient.
- Improved design provides better airflow management and uniform temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Pans are cooled from the bottom, eliminating the necessity of air blanket.
- Airflow assures that product in open containers is kept below 41°F and above freezing. This translates into increased product shelf life, higher quality food, better food appearance, fresher product and a reduction of bacteria build-up to combat food-borne illnesses.
- Cabinet Construction
- Cabinet back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel.
- Pans furnished are 4” deep and made of polycarbonate plastic.
- Interior liner is made of aluminum for superior resistance to corrosion.
- A plug in type vinyl magnetic gasket is attached to each door for positive seal.
- Six-inch casters, 2 with brakes, are standard. Legs are available as an option.
- Removable hoods and insulated lid assemblies are made of matching stainless steel.
- Cabinet insulation is CFC free foamed-in-place polyurethane of two-inch minimum thickness.
- Exterior construction includes heavy-duty stainless steel finish on front, sides, top, door(s) and grille.
- Door handle is made from extruded aluminum with a black anodized finish. It is contoured to permit easy opening of doors with fingers from both top and bottom of handle.
- Cutting board supplied with cabinet is 17” wide constructed of high-density white polyethylene plastic. It is readily removable for cleaning. Two epoxy-coated steel wire shelves are supplied as standard.
- Doors are mounted to face of cabinet on cartridge style hinges permitting them to self close under their own weight. Hinges also allow doors to stay open 120° and permit easy door removal for service and cleaning if required.
- Refrigeration System
- More robust refrigeration system provides added capacity and efficiency.
- Automatic condensate evaporator is provided to eliminate the need of floor drains.
- Recirculated, forced air from evaporator is moved under pans, which are recessed 2” from top of cabinet.
- Forced air over the condenser is drawn through grille under door as well as the back and bottom of cabinet.
- Systems are designed using CFC free R134a refrigerant and capillary tube between condenser and evaporator.
- Electrical Connection
- Units pre-wired at factory and include 8’ long cord and plug.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.