Beverage Air SPE72HC-30M-STL Elite Series™ Mega Top Refrigerated Counter
Photo of the Beverage Air SPE72HC-30M-STL Elite Series™ Mega Top Refrigerated Counter
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This durable Beverage Air SPE72HC-30M-STL Elite Series? Mega Top Refrigerated Counter is equipped with a state-of-the-art refrigerated functionality. This worktable is 37.63 inches tall, 72 inches wide, and 37.88 inches deep.
- SPE Elite Series - Mega Top with See-Thru Lid
- Fifty percent greater pan capacity than the all around standard prep table.
- Features enhanced refrigeration system and new and improved grille system for better airflow and less temperature gradient.
- Improved design provides better airflow management and uniform temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Pans are cooled from the bottom, eliminating the necessity of air blanket.
- Airflow assures that product in open containers is kept below 41°F and above freezing. This translates into increased product shelf life, higher quality food, better food appearance, fresher product and a reduction of bacteria build-up to combat food-borne illnesses.
- Cabinet Construction
- Cabinet back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel.
- Interior liner is made of aluminum for superior resistance to corrosion.
- Six-inch casters, 2 with brakes, are standard. Legs are available as an option.
- A plug in type vinyl magnetic gasket is attached to each door for positive seal.
- Removable hoods and insulated lid assemblies are made of matching stainless steel.
- Cabinet insulation is CFC free foamed-in-place polyurethane of two-inch minimum thickness.
- Exterior construction includes heavy-duty stainless steel finish on front, sides, top, door(s) and grille.
- Cutting board supplied with cabinet is 10” wide constructed of high-density white polyethylene plastic. It is readily removable for cleaning.
- Two epoxy-coated steel wire shelves per section are supplied as standard. Pans furnished are 4” deep and made of polycarbonate plastic.
- Doors are mounted to face of cabinet on cartridge style hinges permitting them to self close under their own weight. Hinges also allow doors to stay open 120° and permit easy door removal for service and cleaning if required.
- Door handle is made from extruded aluminum with a black anodized finish. It is contoured to permit easy opening of doors with fingers from both top and bottom of handle.
- See-Thru Lid Construction
- Features 1-piece hinge with hydraulic lift. Self-closing lid features variable set points for height variations.
- Note: If sides are exposed to customer, side guards are required.
- Refrigeration System
- More robust refrigeration system provides added capacity and efficiency.
- Automatic condensate evaporator is provided to eliminate the need of floor drains.
- Recirculated, forced air from evaporator is moved under pans, which are recessed 2” from top of cabinet.
- Forced air over the condenser is drawn through grille under door as well as the back and bottom of cabinet.
- Systems are designed using CFC free R134a refrigerant and capillary tube between condenser and evaporator.
- Available Options
- Night covers
- Shelf dividers
- Dressing holder
- Crumb catchers
- Solid/tubular tray slides
- Composite cutting boards
- Overshelf-side guard kit with LED lighting
- Electrical Connection
- Units pre-wired at factory and include 8’ long cord and plug set.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.