Beverage Air UCR72A-R134 REMOTE Undercounter Refrigerator
Photo of the Beverage Air UCR72A-R134 REMOTE Undercounter Refrigerator
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- UCR-Series Undercounter Units
- Versatile, compact (29” deep) models for undercounter and worktop applications for refrigerated storage of food product. Height is 34-1/2”.
- Cabinet Construction
- Heavy duty construction includes exterior stainless steel on front, sides, door(s) and grille.
- Cabinet back and bottom are galvanized steel. Interior liner is made of corrosion resistant aluminum. Interior thermometer is standard.
- Cabinets are insulated with 2” thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Sub-top insulated with 1-1/2” foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
- 6” high casters are standard, 2 include brakes. An 8’ cord set is provided with 115 volt models. Cabinet interior standard with 2 steel wire epoxy coated shelves per section. Interior light with manual switch is provided with glass door models.
- Doors are mounted to cabinet on selfclosing, cartridge style hinges with 120° stay open feature. Doors are equipped with a snap-in-place vinyl magnetic gasket for positive seal. Convenient, double pull style door handle is made of black anodized aluminum.
- Refrigeration System
- Refrigeration system utilizes R134a refrigerant governed by a capillary tube system.
- Automatic (non-electric) condensate evaporator is provided. Interior forced-air system with high humidity evaporator coils, provides the ideal environment for food preservation.
- Special Features
- Optional 6” legs or 3” casters available
- Cartridge style door hinges provides positive seal & eliminates door sagging issues (excludes glass door and some special units).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.