Beverage Air UCRD119AHC-8 Undercounter Refrigerator
The UCRD119AHC-8 Undercounter Refrigerator from Beverage Air allows operators to keep products close at hand in a convenient package. This unit provides 40.5 cu. ft. of compact, easy-to-access refrigerated storage in eight drawers.
The drawers feature painted aluminum handles for quick access. Stainless steel drawer frames add to durability while telescoping drawer slides allow for effortless gliding. The drawers are protected from being accidentally pulled out of the cabinet thanks to a locking mechanism in the drawer slides. Magnetic gaskets are included to provide a positive and airtight seal.
This refrigerated worktop features a side-mounted self-contained refrigeration system with a ⅓ HP compressor producing 2629 BTU/hr of cooling. Food inside the refrigerated sections is kept between 36ºF and 38ºF to maximize food safety. This temperature is maintained with fully electronic controls. An epoxy-coated evaporator coil will make sure efficient cooling will be maintained reliably for many years. To keep the refrigeration system running as efficiently as possible while minimizing downtime an automatic non-electric defrost cycle is used by this unit. R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant is used for efficient cooling that has a minimal negative impact on the environment.
The unit conveniently comes with 6” casters from the factory, this allows it to be easily moved into and out of place. The front casters are locking which keeps it in place when it’s in use. Power is supplied to the unit with a factory wired 8-foot power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug set to connect it to a standard outlet that provides 115v/60/1-ph power at 5.0 amps.
- UCRD Series - 32” Depth
- Versatile, compact (32” depth) models for under the counter refrigerated storage of food products. Working height is 34 1/2”.
- Cabinet Construction
- Cabinet back and bottom are galvanized steel.
- A plug-in type vinyl magnetic gasket is attached to each door for positive seal.
- Interior liner is made of corrosion resistant aluminum. Interior thermometer is standard.
- Heavy duty construction includes exterior stainless steel on front, sides, door(s) and grille.
- Cabinet insulation is CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane of two-inch minimum thickness. 6” high casters are standard, 2 include brakes.
- In cabinets with doors and drawers, doors are mounted to face of cabinet on cartridge-style hinges permitting them to self close under their own weight. Hinges also allow doors to stay open 120° and permit easy door removal for service and cleaning if required.
- Drawer Construction
- Heavy-duty pan divider supports are supplied.
- Foodservice pans for drawers are not included.
- Slides have locking mechanism to prevent from drawers being pulled off of cabinets.
- Upper pull-out drawers accommodate 6” deep pans. Lower pull-out drawers accommodate two 4” deep pans.
- Snap-type vinyl magnetic gasket is attached to each drawer for positive seal. Drawers extend 23” (when opened).
- Drawer frames are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and are supported on heavy-duty telescoping drawer slides for maximum support of stored food products.
- Refrigeration System
- Automatic (non-electric) condensate evaporator is provided.
- Refrigeration system utilizes R134a refrigerant governed by a capillary tube system.
- Interior forced-air system with high humidity evaporator coils, provides the ideal environment for food preservation.
|Number of Drawers||8|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.