Bloomfield Ind. 8773AF-120V Integrity Airpot Brewer
- Solid base provides stability and strength.
- Built-in pour over feature provides flexibility.
- High quality easy to clean stainless steel construction.
- Exclusive design provides easy access to components for quick service.
- One-piece drawn stainless steel water tank has a superior design for extended life.
- Unique water valve with built-in flow control assures consistent operation at 20-80 p.s.i.
- Water volume adjustments can be made with ease, no panels to remove or tools required.
- Ready-to-Brew light indicates the proper water temperature to help eliminate the guesswork in brewing.
- Independent front-mounted hot water faucet allows drawing of hot water without affecting coffee taste or brewing cycle.
- Premium quality thermostat has a full-length stainless steel sensing bulb that recognizes water temperature extremely accurately and cycles less frequently.
- A high level of commonality of parts with other Bloomfield models will significantly reduce the inventory of spare parts required to service many body styles.
- Superior sprayhead design spreads water over the coffee grounds, creating agitation and a floating action that completely saturates the coffee to capture the full, rich essence.
- Bloomfield offers a full line of airpot, thermal servers and coffee grinders.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Two-pole with ground pin plug
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.