Champion CC-90DRHDPW-R CC Series Circular Conveyor Dishwasher
- Automatic tank fill
- Splash protection
- Oval configuration
- Door safety switches
- Top-mounted controls
- Electric eye rinse saver
- Remote start-stop station
- Rack conveyor chain drive
- Supervision of re-assembly
- Common utility connections
- Low-water tank heat protection
- Energy Sentinel (idle pump shut-off)
- Enclosure panels on front and back of machine
- Tank heat, choice of electric, steam coils or steam injectors
- Stainless steel heavy-gauge construction, including base and feet
- Additional start/stop station
- Stainless steel scrap trough
- Drain water tempering device
- Doors outside or inside the oval
- Steam: 40° – 70° rise maximum
- Electric: 40° – 70° rise maximum
- Enclosure panels (other than standard)
- Additional table length (contact Factory)
- Built-in skate wheel assembly for scrap trough
- Electronic drive switch (stops drive motor if conveyor jams)
- Blower-dryer with 48" tunnel, 2-Hp blower motor (steam or electric)
- Booster Heaters, stainless steel (completely interplumbed and interwired)
- Cold water thermostat for prewash unit (requires separate cold water connection)
- Hose reels, closed-type, mounted (requires separate hot and cold water connections)
- 22" prewash
- 36" prewash
- Variable speed drive assembly
- Racks: specify dish or open racks
- Waste receptacle (in lieu of disposer)
- Steam pressure regulating valve, unmounted
- Special table configurations (other than oval)
- Radial prewash unit (space-saving 90° turn), with external scrap basket
- Scrap trough with flushing nozzle(s) (Separate water and drain required)
- High vertical clearance through machine, 24" to accommodate large ware
- Insulated hoods and lower panels (conserves heating energy and reduces noise level)
- Shelving systems: slanted overshelf, double overshelf, flat box-type overshelf, load or unload shelf
- Water pressure regulating valve, unmounted (standard on machines with optional steam or electric booster heater)
- Sinks: hand sink (17"x15"x13") and silverware soak sink (require separate hot and cold water and drain connections)
- Options List the options required to complete your unique warehandling system!
- Direction of Operation Specify the direction of CC operation, “clockwise” or “counter-clockwise.”
- Location of Access Doors State whether the machine doors are on the outside or the inside of the circle.
- Rack Conveyor Machine Model Number Using the Champion Rack Conveyor Machine catalog sheets, select the machine that meets your specific application.
- Type of Prewash If an alternate radial prewash or PR-36 prewash is needed, instead of the integral 22” prewash, please state your choice. (PR-36 is available for straight-through operation only.)
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.