Cleveland Range Range 21CET8@2083QS (Quick Ship) (21CET82083MCSQS) Steamcraft® Ultra
Cleveland Range 21CET8@2083QS (Quick Ship) (21CET82083MCSQS) Steamcraft® Ultra
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 4˝ Adjustable Legs
- Compartment Door Steam Shut Off Switch (SCS)
- Main Power On/Off Switch: With Automatic Water Fill.
- Available in most voltages, single or three phase only.
- Cooking Capacity for up to three 12˝ x 20˝ x 21⁄2˝ deep Cafeteria Pans.
- Left Hand Door Hinging: Compartment Doors hinged on the left, controls on the right.
- Durable 14 Gauge, Stainless Steel Construction: For compartment door, cavity and steam generator.
- Automatic Generator Drain: Contains a “Water Jet” Spray Rinse Drain Cleaning Cycle to keep drain clear.
- Exclusive Automatic Remote Probe Type Water Level Control: Separate from the generator for easy access.
- Instant Steam Stand By Mode: Hold generator at a steaming temperature. Allows unit to start cooking instantly.
- One 60 Minute Electro-Mechanical Timer and Switch for manual operation: Audible signal for cooking time completion.
- Easy Access Generator Cleaning Port: Generator Cleaning Port located on the outside, top of the unit. Not necessary to remove hot panels or rack guides to access.
- Exclusive “Cool to the Touch” Two-Piece Compartment Door Design: Free floating inner door with reversible gasket provides an air tight seal. Stainless Steel Slam/Latch Door Latch mechanism for reliability.
- Innovative PowerPak Electric Steam Generator: One Special Stainless Steel Fire Bar Heating Element. Strong 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction. Large 3.5 gallon generator reservoir for fast steam cooking production. Fully insulated rear mounted steam generator.
- Exclusive Steam Cooking Distribution System: Maintenance Free Exclusive Brass Steam Jets produce a high velocity convection steam without fans. Coved Corner design in cooking compartment distributes heat evenly, and is easy to keep clean. Creased top & bottom enhance drainage. Cold water condenser behind drain maintains a dry steam. Fully insulated cooking compartment for thermal efficiency. Removable Stainless Steel Slide Racks for easy cleaning.
- Water Filters
- URK Pan Rack Kit UniStands (P/N 111726)
- Cafeteria Pans in depths of 1˝, 21⁄2˝ and 4˝
- Equipment Stacking Stand Shelf Type (ES2446)
- Additional Pan Racks for Equipment Stands (PR)
- POSK Pull-Out Shelf Kit for UniStands (P/N 111724)
- Right hand Door Hinging, Controls on the Left (DHR)
- Electronic Timer with Compensating Load Feature (ETC)
- Dissolve® Descale Solution, 6 one gallon container w/quart markings (106174)
- 34" (864mm) High Stainless Steel Economy Stand, for one 21-CET-8 (UniStand34)
- 24" (610mm) High Stainless Steel Stacking Stand (UniStand25), for mounting two stacked 21-CET-8
- Stacking Kit (P/N 107166) includes plumbing for water, a drain and Generator Cleaning Port Connections (STKI) (2 units only)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.