Cleveland Range Range 24CGA10 Steamcraft Ultra 10 Convection Steamer
- 3-Year Convection Steamer Door Warranty
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
- Free Start-Up Program: Includes a performance check-out by Factory Authorized Servicer after installation and equipment demonstration by factory trained sales rep.
- INCLUDES MANUFACTURER'S ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
- Left Hand Door Hinging: Compartment Doors hinged on the left, controls on the right.
- Condensate Drip Trough: Provide under lower compartment door to collect condensate.
- Easy Access Cleaning Port: Generator Cleaning Port located on the outside, top of the unit.
- Cooking Capacity for up to ten 12˝ x 20˝ x 2 1⁄2˝ deep Cafeteria Pans, five each compartment.
- NSF Certified 6˝ Stainless Steel Legs with adjustable flanged feet for a one inch level adjustment.
- Durable 14 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel Construction: For compartment door, cavity and steam generator.
- Automatic Generator Drain: Contains a “Water Jet” Spray Rinse Drain Cleaning Cycle to keep drain clear.
- Instant Steam Stand By Mode: Hold generator at a steaming temperature. Allows unit to start cooking instantly.
- Two 60 Minute Electro-Mechanical Timers and Switches for manual operation: Audible signal for cooking time completion. (MCS)
- Exclusive Automatic Probe for Water Level Control: Separate from the generator for easy access, contains a high velocity rinse cycle to eliminate mineral buildup.
- Main Power On/Off Switch: Automatically fills generator with water, then ignites gas burners via a fully automatic Electronic Spark Ignition (pilot-less) to start generator.
- Exclusive “Cool to the Touch” Two-Piece Compartment Door Design: Free floating inner door with reversible gasket provides an air tight seal. Stainless Steel Slam/Latch Door Latch mechanism for reliability.
- Innovative PowerPak Gas Steam Generator: Unique 125,000 BTU, 80% efficient Vertical Atmospheric Generator Design, only uses 75M BTU when one compartment is used. Strong 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction. Large 7.5 gallon generator reservoir for high speed cooking production. Fully insulated rear mounted steam generator.
- Exclusive Steam Cooking Distribution System: Exclusive Brass Steam Jets produce a high velocity convection steam without fans. Curved Corner design in cooking compartment distributes heat evenly, and is easy to keep clean. Creased top & bottom enhance drainage. Cold Water Condenser for each compartment maintains a dry steam. Fully insulated cooking compartment for thermal efficiency. Removable Stainless Steel Slide Racks.
- 8˝ Stainless Steel Legs
- Propane Gas option (PG)
- Cafeteria Pans in depths of 1˝, 2 1⁄2˝ and 4˝
- Compartment Door Steam Shut Off Switch (SCS)
- Right hand Door Hinging, Controls on the Right (DHR)
- Electronic Timer with Compensating Load Feature (ETC)
- ON/OFF Steam Switch only for compartment controls (MC)
- Dissolve ® liquid descaling kit. USDA and FDA approved (10617413)
- Free Performance Start Up with Water Quality Check
- Free Water Quality Check included with start up
- 1-Year Door Gaskets and Adjustments included
- 3, 5, 6 pan and 10 pan compartment steamers, non-part adjustments
- 2-Year K-12 School Warranty included
- 3-Year warranty included with purchase of Filter
- 2-Year Warranty with Filter Purchase from Cleveland
- Full 2-years parts and labor coverage
- 5-Year Prorated for Pressure Boilers and Steam Generators
- 100% covered for first 2 years with filter purchase
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Type||1 Steam Generator|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.