Cleveland Range Range KEL60SH Short Series" Steam Jacketed Kettle
Request a Quote
- Free Start-Up Program: Includes a performance check-out by Factory Authorized Servicer after installation and equipment demonstration by factory trained sales rep.
|Kettle Material||Stainless Steel|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 50 psi safety valve
- Faucet mounting bracket
- Water resistant controls, splash-proof construction
- 2˝ diameter tangent draw-off valve with drain strainer
- Typical approvals include UL., CSA, CE, NSF and ASME
- Standard voltage is 208-240 volts, 60 Hz, 3 Phase, 3-wire
- 50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
- Spring-assisted, hinged, rotatable, domed stainless steel cover
- Self-contained, easily installed - needs only an electrical hook-up
- 1 5/8˝ O.D. tri-leg supports with level adjustable feet for floor bolting
- Solid state water level control (no sight glass gauge to break or leak)
- Steam jacket filled with treated water, venting and/or refilling is not required
- Welded-in heating elements, (holds vacuum better, won't leak or loose water)
- Re-inforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim, eliminates "bar rim designs"
- Easily cleaned: kettle and all exterior surfaces are of type 304 stainless steel with an #4 finish
- Rear mounted easy access pressure gauge and pressure relief valve to prevent tampering. Color coded easy to read pressure gauge with "green" and "vent air zone"
- Accurate, consistent solid state temperature controls (mechanical thermostat not as accurate) - less than ±1°C variance (ideal for simmering). Operating temperature range from 145° - 260°F (63°C - 127°C)
- Control panel includes:
- Power ON/OFF switch
- LED indicator for low water
- LED indicator for heat cycle
- Adjustable temperature control dial
- Kettles Markings (KM)
- Measuring Strips (MS)
- Correctional Packages
- Kettle Accessory Kit (KAK)
- Insulated Outer Jacket (IOJ)
- Heat Deflector Shield (HS001)
- Hot & Cold Water Faucet (DPK)
- Voltages other than standard (VOS)
- High Wattage (HW) (see back page)
- 316 Stainless Steel Interior Liner (316G)
- Tri-Basket Strainer Support Systems (TBS)
- 3" diameter Tangent Draw-Off Valve w/Strainer (TD3), for 60 gallon only
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.