Cleveland Range Range KET6T@QS (Quick Ship) (KET6TPQS) Kettle
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Control panel includes:
- Power ON/OFF switch
- LED indicator for low water
- LED indicator for heat cycle
- Adjustable temperature control dial
- 50 psi safety valve
- Manual tilting, balanced design
- Water resistant controls, splash-proof construction
- Splash proof element cover with a double gasket seal
- Large pouring lip for high capacity and chunky products.
- Typical approvals include UL., CSA, CE, NSF and ASME
- 50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
- Self-contained, easily installed - needs only an electrical hook-up
- Solid state water level control (no sight glass gauge to break or leak)
- Steam jacket filled with treated water, venting and/or refilling is not required
- Welded-in heating elements, (holds vacuum better, won't leak or loose water)
- Reinforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim, eliminates "bar rim designs"
- Easily cleaned: kettle and all exterior surfaces are of type 304 stainless steel with an #4 finish
- Self locking marine type tilting mechanism prevents accidental spills. Balanced design makes it easy to tilt
- Standard voltage is 208-240 volts, 60 Hz, 3 phase, 3 wire. Model KET-6 and KET-12 are field rewirable to single phase
- Rear mounted easy access pressure gauge and pressure relief valve to prevent tampering. Color coded easy to read pressure gauge with "green" and "vent air zone"
- Accurate, consistent solid state temperature controls (mechanical thermostat not as accurate) - less than ±1°C variance (ideal for simmering). Operating temperature range from 145° - 260°F (63°C - 127°C)
- Lift Off Cover (CL)
- Food Strainers (FS)
- Spray Hose (PRS-K)
- Kettle Markings (KM)
- Cooking Baskets (BS)
- Measuring Strips (MS)
- Protective Control Panel (PCE)
- High wattages (HW) and special voltages (see back page)
- 316 Stainless Steel kettle liner for high acid food products (316-G)
- Stainless Steel equipment stand with drain drawer and splash shield (ST-28)
- Hot and cold (DPK) or cold only (SPK) water faucet with swing spout. Requires mounting bracket (FBKT)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.