CMA Dishmachines EST-C Energy Mizer Dishwasher
You will earn 4699 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
More about reward points.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
CMA Dishmachines EST-C Specifications
|High or Low Temp||Low Temp|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Additional Information on CMA Dishmachines EST-C
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
CMA Dishmachines EST-C Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
CMA Dishmachines EST-C Description
Energy Mizer® Door Type Dishwasher, 25-3/4"W x 25-3/4"D x 56"H, low water, low temperature chemical sanitizing, top mounted controls, corner design, (40) racks/hour, built-in chemical pumps, deliming system & Poly Pro™ scrap accumulator, auto start/stop, stainless steel construction, 17" door opening, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR®, UL, cULus, ETL
- ENERGY STAR® Approved.
- 40 racks / 160 covers per hour.
- Dishmachine comes with 2 dishracks.
- Stainless Steel scrap tray, long lasting.
- Available for straight or corner applications.
- Stainless Steel impeller offers extended life.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 1.13 gallons of water per cycle.
- Integrated scrap tray prevents food soil from entering drain system.
- All Stainless Steel construction assures long life and years of trouble free operation.
- Water inlet comes with built-in strainer, prevents debris from clogging the water valve.
- Power drain saves space, eliminates noisy solenoid and external sump. Drains quickly.
- Unique sanitizing system provides instant sanitation and eliminates chlorine damage to the machine.
- Top mounted controls include built-in chemical pumps and de-liming system that assures proper chemical usage.
- Sanitizer Alarm
- Extended height
- Slant shelf 21"X42"
- Alternative Cycle Times
- Stainless Steel Dishtables
- Alternative Electrical Available
- Solid/Powder Dual Bowl Dispenser
- Stainless Steel Scrap Trap in lieu of Poly Pro
- Alternative cycle times: 72 Seconds, 2 Minutes and 3 Minutes
- The “TEMP-SURE” requires a seperate 208-240v 3 phase 40 amp power supply.
CMA Dishmachines EST-C Accessories
CMA Dishmachines EST-C Parts
All CMA Dishmachines EST-C Parts
CMA Dishmachines EST-C Reviews
2 of 2 reviews