Delfield CAB4-1200ET Stainless Steel Enclosed Base 4 Stack Heated Mobile Plate Dish Dispenser for 10-1/8" to 12" Dishes
Delfield CAB4-1200ET Specifications
|Dispenser Type||Platter Dispenser|
|Number of Compartments||4|
|Dish Diameter||10-1/8" to 12"|
|Material||Stainless Steel Construction & Plastic Guide Posts|
Additional Information on Delfield CAB4-1200ET
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Delfield CAB4-1200ET Certifications
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Delfield CAB4-1200ET Description
Make sure your delicious meals stay hot longer for diners to savor with the four-stack CAB4-1200ET enclosed mobile even-temp dish dispenser. There are four (4) dispensing tubes that can hold a 24" stack of 8.12" to 9.12" diameter, which should be approximately 72 plates.
Each tube is powered by a 700-watt convection heating module to maintain an interior temperature of 120°F to 140°F. The self-leveling mechanism boosts the stack to an ergonomic level so new hot plates are always within reach. The springs on the vertical side channels are made of stainless steel for strong weight support. You can add or remove them depending on the plates you are loading on the unit.
Built with longevity in mind, this unit boasts a 16-gauge stainless steel top and a 20-gauge stainless steel exterior that won’t easily rust, dent, or corrode. The flange, vertical side channels, and bottom brace are all stainless steel as well. The three (3) high-impact guideposts make sure the plates don’t fall off when the dispenser is being moved.
The enclosed cabinet protects the plate from contaminants. With the air intake filter at work, every plate heated and dispensed from this unit should be squeaky clean!
The four (4) 4" swivel casters allow you to transport the stacks of plates with ease. They also lock so the unit remains stationary when used for immobile setups like buffets. The non-marring gray bumpers around the corners of the base protect surfaces during transport.
This three-stack dish dispenser comes with cUL, UL, and NSF certifications. It is rated at 14.2 amps and requires a 208v/60Hz/1-ph electrical connection. A 9' (2.7m) cord with NEMA 6-20P plug included.
- Non-marring gray corner bumpers
- Spring supports to be 14-gauge S/S
- Field adjustable self-leveling mechanism
- (4) 4.00” locking polyolefin swivel casters
- One year parts and 90 day labor warranty
- Cabinet top to be 16-gauge stainless steel
- High impact plastic guide posts mounted to flange
- Outer body and corners to be 20-gauge stainless steel
- Dispenser flange, channels and bottom to be integrally welded
- Carrier head made of welded rods with a removable 18-gauge top plate
- Dispenser top flange, vertical side channels and bottom brace are stainless steel
- Heated, QT & ET Features
- 9’ cord and plug
- Air intake shall be filtered
- On/off switch on each dispenser
- ET maintains 120-140°F (49-60°C)
- QT maintains 150-170°F (66-77°C)
- Adjustable thermostat per dispenser
- QT- stainless steel cover per dispenser
- 22-gauge stainless steel jacket around dispenser
- Convection heating module and fan motor per dispenser
- Wrap-around bumpers
- Four 4” or 5” polyurethane casters
- Hold-down rod for dispenser tubes
- Flange-mount feet in lieu of casters
- Shorten dispenser tubes to special length
- 220 volt, 50/60 cycle, single phase electrical connections
- Stainless steel tube cover (-500 through -725 models only)
- Stainless steel dome cover (-813 through -1450 models only)
- 12” diameter S/S dish dispenser tray (-1200 and -1450 models only)
- Rods for oval dishes and diameter adjustment (-813 through -1450 only)
- Note: Inclusion of these options will alter the electrical specifications of unit
Delfield CAB4-1200ET Accessories
Delfield CAB4-1200ET Parts
All Delfield CAB4-1200ET Parts
Delfield CAB4-1200ET Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.