Federal Industries SGR3142 High Volume Refrigerated Bakery Case
Photo of the Federal Industries SGR3142 High Volume Refrigerated Bakery Case
You will earn 6,295.74 Reward Points.
You will earn 5,237 Reward Points.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 134A Refrigerant.
- Black trim. Others optional.
- Designed for continuous line-ups.
- Shielded top light and shelf lights.
- UL Safety and UL Sanitation Listed.
- 31" has a swing door, hinged right or left.
- Condenser air filter on self-contained units.
- Tempered thermopane glass top, ends, and doors.
- Average case temperature of 38° to 40° F is maintained.
- Removable, scratch-resistant, rustproof white display deck.
- Easy clean, rustproof insulated evaporator coil compartment.
- Easily accessible light switch and adjustable temperature control.
- Rear access to the refrigeration system for quick and easy service.
- Condensate evaporator provided for a totally self-contained system.
- Removable sliding rear doors, shelf lights, shelf supports, and shelves.
- Oversized coil and low-velocity fan system maintains high humidity and product freshness.
- Steel base construction with a choice of six standard laminates on base. Other finishes optional.
- Tempered thermopane tilt-out front glass for easy cleaning. Front glass is sloped for high visual product display.
- Adjustable white wire shelves. Shelves are adjustable up and down and can also be tilted in three positions. 48" models have three tiers of shelves; 42" models have two tiers of shelves.
- Special Trim
- Glass Shelves
- Package Shelf
- Reflective Ends
- Special Base Finish
- Rear Wrapping Board
- Reflective Rear Doors
- with Laminated Exterior
- Remote Condensing Unit
- Top Cutting Board, White
- Light Below Package Shelf
- White or Mirrored Interior Ends
- Front Glass and Rear Door Locks
- Joining Kit for Continuous Line-ups
- Black, Gold, or Chrome Wire Shelves
- Cord & Plug (Self-Contained Models Only)
- Look to Federal for Innovative Merchandising
- Casters/Cord & Plug Included (Self-Contained Models Only)
- If a GFCI circuit is required, a GFCI Breaker Must be used instead of GFCI receptacle.
- Due to continuing engineering improvements, specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Refrigerated cases are designed to operate in a maximum environment of 75° ambient and 55% relative humidity.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.