Federal Industries SGR3648CD High Volume Refrigerated Deli Case
- 2020 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
One year parts & labor warranty
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
- Black trim. Others optional
- Designed for continuous line-ups.
- 31" has a swing door, hinged right or left.
- Tempered thermopane glass top, ends, and doors.
- Average case temperature of 38° to 40°F is maintained.
- Removable, scratch-resistant, rustproof white display deck.
- Easily accessible light switch and adjustable temperature control.
- Rear access to the refrigeration system for quick and easy service.
- Removable sliding rear doors, shelf lights,shelf supports,and shelves.
- Steel base construction with a choice of six standard laminates on base. Other finishes optional.
- Tempered thermopane tilt-out front glass for easy cleaning. Front glass is sloped for high visual product display.
- Condenser air filter on self-contained units.
- R513a Refrigerant (R449a in Remote Applications)
- Easy clean, rust proof insulated evaporator coil compartment.
- Condensate evaporator provided for a totally self-contained system.
- Oversized coil and low-velocity fan system maintains high humidity and product freshness.
- Adjustable white wire shelves. Shelves are adjustable up and down and can also be tilted in three positions. 48" models have three tiers of shelves; 42" models have two tiers of shelves.
- LED top light and shelf lights.
- DOE 2017 Compliant
- UL Safety and UL Sanitation listed
- Cord & Plug
- Special Trim
- Glass Shelves
- Package Shelf
- Reflective Ends
- Special Base Finish
- Rear Wrapping Board
- Reflective Rear Doors
- Top Cutting Board, White
- Light Below Package Shelf
- Front Glass and Rear Door Locks
- Joining Kit for Continuous Line-ups
- Black, Gold, or Chrome Wire Shelves
- Remote Condensing Unit (EEV Included)
- White or Mirrored Interior Ends with Laminated Exterior
- Casters/Cord & Plug including (Self-Contained Models Only)
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Door Type||Glass sliding rear doors|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.