Federal Industries SGR5942DZ High Volume Vertical Dual Zone Bakery Case Refrigerated Left Non-Refrigerated Right
Photo of the Federal Industries SGR5942DZ High Volume Vertical Dual Zone Bakery Case Refrigerated Left Non-Refrigerated Right
|Door Type||Sliding doors|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Black Trim
- Single base design.
- Adjustable white wire shelves.
- Shielded top light and shelf lights.
- UL Safety and UL Sanitation Listed.
- Black trim & White scratch-resistant display deck.
- Tempered thermopane glass top, ends, and doors.
- Left side refrigerated, right side non-refrigerated from customer view.
- Removable sliding rear doors, shelf lights, shelf supports, and shelves.
- Steel base construction with a choice of six standard laminates on base. Other finishes optional.
- Tempered thermopane tilt-out front glass for easy cleaning. Front glass is sloped for high visual product display.
- 134A Refrigerant.
- Adjustable temperature control.
- Condenser air filter on self-contained units.
- Average case temperature of 38° to 40° is maintained.
- Easy clean, rustproof insulated evaporator coil compartment.
- Rear access of the refrigeration system for quick and easy service.
- Condensate evaporator provided for a totally self-contained system.
- Oversized coil and low-velocity fan system maintains high humidity and product freshness.
- Glass Shelves
- Package Shelf
- Reflective Ends
- Remote Refrigeration
- Rear Wrapping Board
- Reflective Rear Doors
- Top Cutting Board, White
- Light Below Package Shelf
- Front Glass and Rear Door Locks
- Black, Gold, or Chrome Wire Shelves
- White or Mirrored Interior Ends with Laminated Exterior
- Cord & Plug (Self-Contained Models Only) (NEMA 5-15P)
- Casters/Cord & Plug Included (Self-Contained Models Only)
- If a GFCI circuit is required, a GFCI Breaker Must be used instead of GFCI receptacle.
- Due to continuing engineering improvements, specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Refrigerated cases are designed to operate in a maximum environment of 75° ambient and 55% relative humidity.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.