Federal Industries SGR5948 High Volume Refrigerated Bakery Case
Photo of the Federal Industries SGR5948 High Volume Refrigerated Bakery Case
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 134A Refrigerant.
- Black trim. Others optional.
- Designed for continuous line-ups.
- Shielded top light and shelf lights.
- UL Safety and UL Sanitation Listed.
- 31" has a swing door, hinged right or left.
- Condenser air filter on self-contained units.
- Tempered thermopane glass top, ends, and doors.
- Average case temperature of 38° to 40° F is maintained.
- Removable, scratch-resistant, rustproof white display deck.
- Easy clean, rustproof insulated evaporator coil compartment.
- Easily accessible light switch and adjustable temperature control.
- Rear access to the refrigeration system for quick and easy service.
- Condensate evaporator provided for a totally self-contained system.
- Removable sliding rear doors, shelf lights, shelf supports, and shelves.
- Oversized coil and low-velocity fan system maintains high humidity and product freshness.
- Steel base construction with a choice of six standard laminates on base. Other finishes optional.
- Tempered thermopane tilt-out front glass for easy cleaning. Front glass is sloped for high visual product display.
- Adjustable white wire shelves. Shelves are adjustable up and down and can also be tilted in three positions. 48" models have three tiers of shelves; 42" models have two tiers of shelves.
- Special Trim
- Glass Shelves
- Package Shelf
- Reflective Ends
- Special Base Finish
- Rear Wrapping Board
- Reflective Rear Doors
- with Laminated Exterior
- Remote Condensing Unit
- Top Cutting Board, White
- Light Below Package Shelf
- White or Mirrored Interior Ends
- Front Glass and Rear Door Locks
- Joining Kit for Continuous Line-ups
- Black, Gold, or Chrome Wire Shelves
- Cord & Plug (Self-Contained Models Only)
- Look to Federal for Innovative Merchandising
- Casters/Cord & Plug Included (Self-Contained Models Only)
- If a GFCI circuit is required, a GFCI Breaker Must be used instead of GFCI receptacle.
- Due to continuing engineering improvements, specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Refrigerated cases are designed to operate in a maximum environment of 75° ambient and 55% relative humidity.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.