Frymaster 5FQG30U FilterQuick" Fryer
Photo of the Frymaster 5FQG30U FilterQuick" Fryer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- SMART4U® 3000 Controller
- 40% less oil; 10% less energy
- FilterQuick® fully-automatic filtration
- Adjustable casters
- Bottom splash shield
- Durable, infrared burners.
- Gas connection - see chart on back
- Adjustable stainless steel JIB cradle
- Center-mounted RTD, 1° action thermostat
- Stainless steel frypot, door, and cabinet sides
- Oil management package - includes setup for bulk oil and frypot covers
- Frying area 13” x 14” x 3-3/4” (33 x 36 x 9.5 cm) full frypot; 6” x 14” x 3-1/2” (15 x 36 x 8.9 cm) split frypot
- Innovative safety features offer proprietary advantages over other fryers--prevent simultaneous vat filtrations
- 75,000 Btu/hr. input (18,892 kcal/hr.) (21.97 kw) per full frypot; 37,500 Btu/hr. input (9,446 kcal/hr.) (10.88 kw) per split frypot)
- Independent frypot construction of batteries makes it easy to repair or replace a frypot while maintaining continuous operation.
- 30-lb. (15-liter) frypot with open-pot design requires 40% less oil to cook as much food as frypots almost twice its size, while using 10% less energy and producing less waste.
- SMART4U® Technology
- Oil Attendant® – automatically replenishes oil from Jug-in-box (JIB) conveniently located inside the fryer cabinet.
- Optional integrated Oil Quality Sensor monitors the health of the oil and indicates with great precision the true point that oil needs to be discarded.
- Fingertip, closed cabinet, fully-automatic filtration with rear oil flush, puts filtration where it’s most convenient to operate, right on the front of the fryer.
- SMART4U FilterQuick controller has operation management features that monitor and help control food and oil quality, oil life, and equipment performance. Has 20 programmable cook buttons and auto adjusts cook time to load size.
- Full basket
- Crisper tray
- Triplet basket(s)
- Oil quality sensor
- Spreader cabinet
- Side splash shields
- Stainless steel JIB box
- Elevated top off container
- Semi-solid/solid shortening
- Fish plate for full frypot only
- Basket lifts (except Australia)
- Sediment tray for full frypot only
- Front oil discharge precludes bulk rear oil discharge (must be specified when ordered)
- Frymaster’s FQG30U gas fryers are the ultimate oilconserving, high-performance fryers. As operators are pressured to do more with less, the FQG30U gas fryers help improve profit margins with labor and energy-saving features, contribute to green and sustainability initiatives, safeguard workers, and move toward healthier eating.
- The open stainless steel frypot is easy to clean. These fryers reduce operating costs by using less oil, 30-lbs versus 50-lbs. Oil life is maximized with auto top-off (ATO) because the smaller frypot maintains a favorable ratio of fresh to used oil. Less oil to fill and longer times between fills saves operators well over 40% on their oil costs. The optional integrated Oil Quality Sensor monitors the health of the oil, indicating with great precision the true point that oil needs to be discarded. This ensures high food quality and optimal oil life. Monitoring complexity is reduced to a push of a button.
- This savings helps meet consumer demand for healthier food choices and regulatory mandates to use trans fat-free oils by offsetting the higher cost of these oils. The COOL Mode feature reduces the temperature when the fryer is not in use and saves energy.
- The easy-to-use, closed cabinet fully-automatic filtration (AF) system encourages more frequent filtering, which preserves oil life and ensures consistent, great-tasting food. The AF is operated with fingertip ease from the front of the fryer. No doors to open.
- The frypot is air cooled during filtration. This reduces the heat load on the oil so it lasts longer. Only one frypot filters at a time. Other frypots are held in queue, reducing risk of oil spills and worker injury.
- Flexible filter reminders can be set by a global or an individual product count. The percentage of cooks remaining before a filter prompting can be checked at any time with a simple push of the filter button
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.