FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. HLC-10 Handy Line Heated Holding Cabinet
FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. HLC-10 Handy Line Heated Holding Cabinet
- Field reversible door - flexible installation options for kitchen layout (single door models only)
- Perfect for volume operations or volume feeders with constant replenishment, such as restaurants and caterers
- Energy Star Approved - save money and protect the environment with the energy star approved HLC-8 and HLC-16
- Optional Stacking kit available on all models. Stacking saves space with double the capacity [Add “S” for stackable design - no casters]
- Available for immediate shipment - FWE’s popular HLC-5 and HLC-8 are available to ship in 48 hours (Quick Ship terms and conditions apply)
- Simple to use electronic control, user friendly, easy to read and easy to set. Provided with low temperature alarm, set range 90°F-190°F (32°C to 88°C)
- Optional transport package available on all undercounter models. Package includes: paddle latch and drop handles [Add “T” for transport package] See back for details
- Magnetic work flow handle - magnetic operation eliminates the need for latch hardware and provides a cleaner look. Save time and money on replacement parts and maintenance fees; with no moving parts to bind or wear out!
- HLC series accommodates shallow and deep 12” x 20” pans, 18” x 13” trays and GN 1/1 containers. Unique pan slides racks’ front edges are relieved for easy loading, one piece die stamped stainless steel for extra strength, and removable for easy cleaning
- Mechanical controls
- 220 volt, 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Pass-thru door
- See-thru Lexan door
- Key locking door latch
- Padlocking transport latch
- Stainless steel lift off hinges
- CASTERS & LEGS
- 4" or 6" legs
- Larger casters
- Stacking kit
- Humidity pan
- Tubular handle
- Transport package
- Top corner bumpers
- Full extension bumper
- Custom pan slide spacing
|Brand||FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.