FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. RR-1220-22 Rethermalizer-Holding Roll-In Rack
FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. RR-1220-22 Rethermalizer-Holding Roll-In Rack
- FWE’s Retherm Transfer System is perfect for users who transport food from a central or commissary kitchen, or prepared earlier in their own kitchen
- Save space and money - NO costly hood space required or the expensive cost of operating an exhaust or fire extinguisher system. FWE surpasses EPA 202 & ANSI NFPA96 standards
- Benefits of a FWE Retherm system include retaining nutritional value, saving initial quality and flavor of food, reduces the cost of production and labor while simplifying the transportation process
- The HHC-RH-26 is the perfect heated holding companion piece. Simply roll rack from retherm oven to FWE’s heated holding cabinet - maximizing and immediately increasing the capacity of your oven
- RH-RB-26, Retherm Oven, features easy to use controls allowing the operator to preset the time and temperature of the cooking cycle, as well as the holding temperature, eliminating the need for constant monitoring. Users can program and store up to 8 preset menu selections
- The RRB-26, roll in rack, accommodates up to (26) 13.5″ x 26″ x 2.5″ wire baskets. 156 meals (up to 8.5″ x 6.5″ meal tray size) in one load! Prepare hundreds of pre-portioned meals quickly using disposable, reheatable, sealed containers. The RR-1220-22 roll in rack accommodates (22) 12″x 20″ x 4″ or 12″ x 20″ x 2.5″ pans
- Mechanical Controls
- 220-240 volt, 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Paddle latch
- Field reversible door
- Left hand door hinging
- Key locking paddle latch
- Padlocking transport latch
- Security packages
- Cord winder bracket
- Wire baskets: 13.5" x 26"x 2.5"
- Three phase electrical
- 220-240 volt, 50/60 Hz
- High output models available
- Product probe
- Menu card holder
- Security panel for controls
|Brand||FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.