Garland/US Range Garland US Range C1836-10M Cuisine Series Heavy Duty Range
|Range Configuration||Hot Top|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 18' (457mm) wide
- 30,000 BTUs per burner
- Removable lids and rings
- 1" (25mm) thick steel plate
- Two per 18" (457mm) width
- Full-range valve control (-1)
- 1-1/4" NPT front gas manifold
- Stainless steel front and sides
- One piece cast iron top grates
- Three (3) 12,500 BTU Burners
- Cabinet base or modular (suffix M)
- 6" (152mm) H stainless steel stub back
- Removable drip pan Hot Top (C1836-9)
- Can be installed individually or in a battery
- Griddle control Low to 500°F (260°C) (-1-1)
- 30,000 BTU burners Open Burners (C1836-7)
- Stainless steel front rail w/ position adjustable bar
- 6" (152mm) chrome steel adj. legs Griddle Top (C1836-1)
- 18" (457mm) Hot top - one 32,500 BTU burner per plate Front Fired Hot Top (C1836-10)
- Stainless steel back
- Flanged feet set of four
- Swivel casters (4) w/ front locking
- Grooved griddle - (12"W sections)
- Stainless steel burner box top interior
- Gas regulator: 3/4"- 1 1/4" NPT (Specify)
- Stainless steel door for cabinet base units
- Single or double deck high shelf or back riser
- Casters w/ polyurethane wheels – non-marking
- Stainless steel intermediate shelf for cabinet base
- Gas shut-off valves - 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" NPT (Specify)
- Gas flex hose w/ quick disconnect 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" (Specify)
- Modular unit for Refrigerated Base (change suffix M to PC)
- Modular unit (suffix M) (Stand w/ shelf or for counter mount)
- Rear Gas Connection:, 3/4" NPT (max 250,000 BTU’s) (not available on model C1836-10)
U.S. Range Cuisine Series Add-A-Unit. Stainless steel finish & 6" (152mm) legs w/adjustable feet. Open Burners - 30,000 BTU/hr per burner with center pilot and a one piece, cast iron top grate over two open burners. Griddles - 1" (25mm) thick steel plate with 3” (76mm) wide grease trough. Burners rated 30,000 BTU/hr each. One burner per 12" (305mm) section. Hot Top - 12" (305mm) section rated 25,000 BTU per plate. Front Fired Hot Tops - 12,500 BTU, 3 burners per 18" (457mm) section. NOTE: Units suppled with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.