Garland/US Range Garland US Range C836-5 Cuisine Series Heavy Duty Range
Photo of the Garland US Range C836-5 Cuisine Series Heavy Duty Range
|Legs||6" adjustable legs|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 100% safety oven pilot
- Stainless front and sides
- 40,000 BTU oven burner
- Fully insulated oven interior
- 1 1/4" NPT front gas manifold
- 6"(152mm) chrome steel adj. legs
- 6" (152mm) high stainless steel stub back
- Can be connected individually or in a battery
- One chrome plated rack per oven - four positions
- Stainless steel front rail w/ position adjustable bar
- Oven thermostat control - 150°-500°F (66°-260°C)
- Stainless steel oven interior w/ removable porcelain bottom
- 30,000 BTU open burners with center pilot and one-piece cast iron top grates (-4, -4-1) •32,500 BTU per 18"(457mm) hot top section (-5, -5-1)
- Griddle top with 1" (25mm) thick steel plate, with either full-range valve control (-4 and -5 )or embedded thermostat sensor bulb Low to 500F (260C) (-4-1 and -5-1)
- Note: Range-based convection oven models can be located in the middle of a battery, banked back-to-back with other equipment, and can be positioned against a wall
- Extra oven rack
- Stainless steel back
- Flanged feet set of four
- Stainless steel legs (set of four)
- Grooved griddle - (12"W sections)
- Stainless steel burner box top interior
- Range base convection oven (add RC)
- Gas regulator: 3/4"- 1 1/4" NPT (Specify)
- Stainless steel door(s) for cabinet base units
- Single or double deck high shelf or back riser
- Stainless steel intermediate shelf for cabinet base
- Gas shut-off valves - 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" NPT (Specify)
- Continuous plate shelf, 48-72" for battery installations
- Gas flex hose w/ quick disconnect 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" (Specify)
- Porcelain oven interior in lieu of stainless steel interior – NC
- Set of (4) polyurethane non-marking swivel casters w/ front brakes.
- Rear Gas Connection:, 3/4" NPT (max 250,000 BTU’s) or 1-1/4" NPT
- Modular unit with legs and shelf (suffix M) or w/o legs on Refrig. Base (change suffix M to PC)
- U.S. Range Cuisine 36" (914mm) wide Heavy Duty Range Series. Stainless steel front and sides. 6" (152mm) legs with adjustable feet.
- 18" (457mm) Section Hot Tops - 32,500 BTU/hr each burner with one per place.
- Open Burners - 30,000 BTU/hr per burner with center pilot. A one piece, cast iron top grate covers two open burners.
- Griddle Tops - 1” (25mm) thick steel plate griddle with 3" (76mm) wide grease trough. Burners rated 30,000 BTU/hr each. One burner per 12” (305mm) section.
- Ovens - One piece oven door. Stainless steel oven interior with a heavy- duty, “keep-cool” door handle. Standard oven comes with a thermostat with a temperature range from 150° (low) to 500°F (66°-260°C). One chrome plated oven rack for standard ovens and three for convection ovens.
- NOTE: Ranges supplied with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.