Garland/US Range Garland US Range GF36-G36R GF Starfire Pro Series Restaurant Range
The GF36-G36R gas restaurant range allows you to easily add a large 36" griddle and a 34.5" deep oven to your kitchen! The griddle is at 5/8" thick and is powered by an 18,000 BTU H-style burner while the oven packs up to 38,000 BTU cooking power. With a stainless steel front and sides, your investment is well protected from corrosion for a longer service life.
The oven measures 26.75" wide and has a porcelain interior that makes it longer-lasting and easier to clean! The nickel-plated oven rack can be moved in three positions so you can accommodate food items of different sizes. The oven has a snap-action modulating thermostat that helps you reduce recovery time and uneven baking issues! The door has a rugged build and is opened via a large handle that maintains cool temperature for safe access. A storage area with one (1) shelf is placed next to the oven so you can keep more supplies within reach.
Not only is the stainless steel construction effortless to keep clean, the crumb trays positioned below every 12" of the cooktop to collect and trap grease and runoff from every 12" of the cooking surface. They are designed for easy cleaning and removal to allow you to focus on whipping up delicious food!
The 5" plate rail makes for immediate plating of piping hot foods out of the restaurant range. This rail keeps cool so you won’t have to worry about burning your skin upon contact! Also included is a 10" back guard with a low-profile design to safeguard the back wall from spatters and intense heat. The unit stands on 6" heavy-duty stainless steel legs that you can adjust for comfortable and safe use.
This Garland restaurant range meets CSA Flame, CSA Star, cCSAus, and NSF standards for guaranteed safe and commercial use.
- Gas regulator
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Large easy-to-use control knobs
- Flame failure protection: all burners
- 6" (152mm) adj. stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel 5" (127mm) plate rail
- Large 27" (686mm) work top surface
- Stainless steel low profile back guard
- 12" (305mm) section stamped drip trays w/ dimpled bottom
- Spark ignition on all concealed burners (open top burners manual ignition)
- 4-1/4" (108mm) wide grease trough
- Strong, keep-cool oven door handle
- Ergonomic split cast iron top ring grates
- 38,000 Btuh/ 11.13 kW cast iron "H" style oven burner
- Snap action modulating oven thermostat low to 500° F
- Nickel plated oven rack and 3-position removable oven rack guide
- 26,000 Btuh/7.61 kW 2 piece cast iron Starfire- Pro open top burner
- 18,000 Btuh/5.27 kW cast iron "H" style griddle burner per 12"(305mm) width of griddle
- Large porcelain oven interior, fits standard sheet pans in both directions for standard ovens
- Electric spark ignition on all burners, requiring single phase 115V 60Hz or 240V 50Hz (specify) prefix GFE models
- 5/8 (15mm) thick steel griddle plate w/ manual hi/lo valve control, 23" (584mm) working depth surface, standard on right, optional on left
- Convection oven w/3 nickel plated oven racks and removable rack guides in lieu of standard oven w/ 1/3HP 120v 60 Hz single phase fan motor; change suffix R to C
- Additional oven racks
- Flanged deck mount legs
- Celsius temperature dials
- Stainless steel backguard, w/removable stainless shelf
- 6” (152mm) leveling swivel casters (4), w/ front locking
- Snap action modulating griddle control 175 to 475 F (79 to 218 C)
- Range mount salalamnders are available for the oven base models but not for modular top (T) models
- Stainless steel stands, with or without non-leveling casters (specify), w/shelf for modular models, suffix T
- Hot top 12" (305mm) plate in lieu of two open burners, manual valve coleveling w/ 18,000 Btuh/5.27 kW cast iron "H" burner standard on left side
Gas restaurant series range with large capacity (standard) oven. 35 7/16" (900mm) wide, 27" (686mm) deep work top surfaces. Total flame failure protection for all burners. Stainless steel front, sides and 5" wide front rail. 6" (152mm) legs with adjustable feet. Six Starfire-Pro 2 piece, 26,000 Btuh/ 7.61 kW (natural gas), cast open burners set in split cast iron ergonomic grates. Griddle or optional hot-top with cast iron "H" style burners, 18,000 Btuh/5.27 kW (natural gas), in lieu of open burners. One piece oven with porcelain interior and heavy duty, "keep cool" door handle. Heavy cast iron "H" oven burner rated 38,000 Btuh/11.13 kW (natural gas) Oven controlled by even bake, fast recovery snap action modulating oven thermostat. Available with convection oven or as a modular top in lieu of standard oven. Convection ovens with 115V, 60 Hz, 1 phase, 3.5 amps motors are supplied with 6’ (1829mm) cord and plug (NEMA 5-15P); 240V 50/60 Hz. 1 phase, 1.8 amps are not supplied with cord and plug and must have a direct connect. GFE units without convection ovens –115V are 0.1 amps and 240V systems are 0.05 amps. Gas input ratings shown for installations up to 2000 ft.(610m) above sea level. Please specify altitudes over 2000 ft. NOTE: Ranges supplied with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Legs||6" stainless steel legs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.