Garland US Range Garland/US Range GN17C102 Arctic Fire 102" 6 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base, Stainless Steel with Marine Edge Top - 115 Volts
Garland/US Range GN17C102 Arctic Fire 102" 6 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base, Stainless Steel with Marine Edge Top - 115 Volts
- 6" (152mm) adjustable legs
- Santoprene magnetic door gasket
- Center located, flush mounted handle
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Compressor Tropicalized to 100° F (38°C)
- Vertically mounted blower coil, HFC-404A refrigerant
- Compressor housing located on right end of unit standard
- Removable track assembly drawers with a 10 Year warranty for parts
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides with stainless steel bearings.
- Removable track assembly drawers with a 10 Year warranty for parts.
- 5 Year replacement parts compressor warranty; first year parts and labor
- Front face mounted scroll type thermometer (digital thermometer on CE units)
- ABS interior door front and cabinet sides, stainless steel interior top, rear and bottom
- Hot gas condensate evaporator on refrigerator units, freezer units have electric condensate evaporator
- Standard drawers with mullion between drawers accommodates 12"x 20" x 4" deep hotel pans (GN 1/1 pans, 100 mm deep for CE units)
- Doors and tray racks to accommodate sheet pans in lieu of drawers, N/A on 32" drawers
- Step-down sections with single drawers for modular top charbroilers (see separate section)
- Extra deep drawers without mullion to accommodate 6” deep hotel pans (150mm deep Gn 1/1 pans)
Garland low height Self-Contained Refrigerated Base for Garland Heavy-Duty Master Series Modular top. Stainless steel exterior front and sides. ABS interior door front and cabinet sides, and stainless steel interior top, rear and bottom. Santoprene magnetic door gasket. Galvanized steel bottom and back of base. CFC free foamed in place insulation. Removable stainless steel roller drawer assembly with self-lubricating rollers. Roller assemblies carry a 10 Year parts warranty. Standard drawers accommodate 12" x 20" x 4" deep hotel pans (Gn 1/1 pans, 100mm deep for CE models). HFC-404A refrigerant refrigeration system supplied with condensate evaporator. 6' cord and plug (North American models only come with NEMA 5-15 plug. CE approved units to be hard wired.). Vertically mounted blower coil on inside cabinet. Units equipped with scroll type thermometer, (CE units have digital thermometer). 6" (152mm) adjustable legs standard. Garland products are not approved or authorized for home or residential use but are intended for commercial applications only. Garland will not provide service, warranty, maintenance or support of any kind other than in commercial applications.
- Refrigerated base only available. Freezer base not available
- Only 19", single pan drawers are available (maximum 2 drawers wide)
- Charbroiler must be mounted on either end. Center location is not possible
- Drawer will accommodate 6" deep hotel pan (150 mm Gn 1/1 pan) as standard
- Charbroiler must at least 24" wide (M24BT), and up to 48" wide. (Note: 48" wide unit will consist of two (2) M24BT units).
- Add suffix to model number to denote broiler width and side. Suffix determined by broiler width in inches (24, 34 or 48) and either the letter "L" for left side or "R" for right side, (ie. "-34L" when added to model number of base means that 34" of the width on the left side of the base will be stepped down to accommodate the charbroiler).
|Width Range||95 to 120 Inches|
|Top Style||Marine Edge|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||12 Full Size Food Pans|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Drawers||6|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.