Garland/US Range Garland US Range M12S Master Series Heavy Duty Range
Photo of the Garland US Range M12S Master Series Heavy Duty Range
More from Garland/US Range
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Quantity of Burners||2|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Cast iron top grates
- Stainless steel door (M12S Model)
- 7-1/2" (191mm) stainless steel front rail
- Removable ring grate over each burner
- Stainless steel front, black powder coat epoxy sides
- Storage base interior of aluminized steel (M12S Model)
- 6" (152mm) chrome steel adjustable legs (M12S Model)
- Two 24,000 BTU (7.03 kW), natural; 20,000 BTU (5.86 kW) propane, open top Starfire burners
- Stainless steel main back
- Gas regulator 3/4" or 1-1/4"
- Dais base, (S model w/o legs)
- Rear gas connection, 3/4" NPT
- Swivel casters (4) w/front brakes
- Stainless steel left, right or both sides
- Gas shut off valve; 3/4", 1" or 1- 1/4" NPT
- 6" (152mm) stainless steel adjustable legs
- End caps and cover (no charge)-must specify
- Storage base shelf of aluminized or stainless steel
- Set of 4 deck fasteners (stainless steel flanged feet)
- Stainless steel tubular high shelf, single or double deck
- Polyurethane non-marking swivel casters (4) w/front brakes
- Stainless steel backguard: 10" (354mm), 17" (432mm) or 33" (838mm) high
- Stainless steel common front rail up to 68" (1728mm) wide (two or more units in a battery)
- Gas flex hose & quick disconnect (3/4", 1" or 1-1/4" NPT x 5') w/restraining device, please specify
Heavy-duty gas range attachment with storage base, Model M12S. Two (2) 24,000 BTU (7.03 kW) Starfire burners. Heavy-duty cast iron top grates/ring grates. 12" (305mm) wide x 38" (965mm) deep, including 7-1/2" (191mm) deep stainless steel front rail. Stainless steel front, including storage base door, with black powder coat epoxy sides. 48,000 BTU (14.06 kW) total. Natural or propane gas. Also available with modular top, suffix T. Free standing units only available with flanged feet deck fasteners to anchor unit. NOTE: Attachments supplied with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.