Garland/US Range Garland US Range M17SP Master Series Spreader Plate
Photo of the Garland US Range M17SP Master Series Spreader Plate
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Stainless steel top plate
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 7-1/2" (191mm) stainless steel front rail
- 1-1/4" NPT manifold joins adjacent equipment
- Cabinet storage base interior of aluminized steel
- Stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel back
- Swivel casters (4) w/front brakes, (cabinets only)
- Stainless steel tubular high shelf, single or double deck
- 6" (152mm) stainless steel adjustable legs (cabinets only)
- Polyurethane non-marking swivel casters (4) w/front brakes (cabinets only)
- Stainless steel backguard: 10" (354mm), 17" (432mm) or 33" (838mm) High
- Stainless steel common front rail up to 68" (1728mm) wide (two or more units in a battery)
- Storage base shelf of aluminized or stainless steel in 17" (432mm) and 24" (610mm) cabinets.
- 1 1/4" and 2" NPT rear gas connection for 12" (308mm), 17" (432mm), and 24" (610mm) spreaders.
- Note all spreader plate and cabinet models require a high shelf or back guard.
Spreader plates provide additional work space between ranges or at the end of a battery. A 1-1/4" NPT manifold joins adjacent equipment for a continuous battery design, protected by a stainless steel manifold cover. Standard widths are 12" (610mm), 17" (432mm) and 24" (610mm), (Special sizes are available.) Spreader plate is available as modular (24") or cabinet base. Front enclosures are available as stainless steel and completely removable pieces as special. Available in standard widths listed above, as well as special sizes. Cabinets have stainless steel doors and sides on 17" (432mm) and 24" (610mm).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.