Garland/US Range Garland US Range M46S Master Series Heavy Duty Range
Photo of the Garland US Range M46S Master Series Heavy Duty Range
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Range Configuration||Hot Top|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Piezo spark ignition for oven
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Stainless steel burner box bottom
- 6" (152mm) chrome steel adj. legs
- 7‑1/2" (191mm) stainless steel front rail
- Storage base interior of aluminized steel
- Separate Hi-Lo control valves for each "H" burner
- Heavy gauge aluminized steel radiation baffle system
- 40,000 BTU (11.72 kW) natural gas, 35,000 BTU (10.25kW) propane gas cast iron oven burner
- Two extra heavy even heat cast iron hot top sections with 3 "H" burners; 90,000 BTU (26.4 kW) total
- Additional oven rack
- Stainless steel main back
- Gas regulator 3/4" or 1-1/4"
- Stainless steel oven interior
- End caps and cover, (NC, specify)
- 6" (152mm) stainless steel adj. legs
- Rear gas connection, 3/4" or 1" NPT
- Celsius dial for oven thermostat (NC)
- Dais base (not for use with “RC” oven)
- Gas shut off valve; 3/4", 1" or 1-1/4" NPT
- 230 volt, 50 cycle components, RC motor (export)
- Storage base shelf of aluminized or stainless steel
- Stainless steel tubular high shelf, single or double deck
- Convection oven base, add C to Model No., e.g. M46RC
- Set of (4) Polyurethane non-marking swivel casters w/front brakes
- Stainless steel backguard: 10" (354mm), 17" (432mm) or 33" (838mm)
- Stainless steel common front rail up to 102" (2591mm) wide (2 or more units in a battery)
- Gas flex hose & quick disconnect (3/4", 1" or 1-1/4" NPT x 5') w/ restraining device, please specify
Heavy duty gas range with oven, Model M46R. Two (2) 17" (432mm) even heat hot tops, rated a total 90,000 BTU (26.37 kW) total. 34" (864mm) wide x 38" (965mm) deep, including 7-1/2" (191mm) deep stainless steel front rail. Porcelain enamel oven interior with 40,000 BTU (11.72 kW) cast iron oven burner. Stainless steel front and sides. 130,000 BTU (38.09 kW) total. Natural or propane gas. Also available with storage base w/ doors, suffix S, and modular top, suffix T. NOTE: Ranges supplied with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.